Doughty 50mm Hook Clamp (Steel)
*IMPORTANT NOTE* - All Doughty products are shipped from the UK. We will cover all customs charges on your delivery in advance so no extra payment is needed from you. We require a minimum order value of €50 for all Doughty products.
If you order less than €50 worth of Doughty products, your order will be cancelled and refunded.
Customers Also Bought
Doughty Long Tee: 90-Degree Connection Between 2 BarsRegular price €36.00 EURUnit price per
Doughty Scaffold Swivel Clamps (Steel)Regular price From €18.57 EURUnit price per
Doughty 50mm Hook Clamp (Steel) w/16mm Baby PinRegular price €19.20 EURUnit price per
Doughty Standard Barrel TrolleyRegular price €149.89 EURUnit price per
Doughty Half Coupler: 25mm Atom ClampRegular price From €21.23 EURUnit price per
Doughty Griphead Pin w/ CollarRegular price €11.91 EURUnit price per
Doughty Hook Clamp T20101
Manufactured from high-quality steel, this Doughty Hook Clamp is simple to use and sturdy.
Doughty T20101 / T20100 / T20104 / T2010401 is a basic lightweight hook clamp can fit 50mm diameter bars/tubes. It is industry-standard and used throughout the world.
Heavy-duty hook clamp and other sizes are available at MTN Shop. Check the whole range of Doughty Hook Clamps. For any inquiries, please contact us via chat.
- SWL: 40kg
- Tube Diameter: 48 to 51mm
- Overall Height: 126mm
- Width: 25mm
- Fixing Hole: 13mm
- Weight: 0.32kg
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Available in bright zinc plated finish or black powder paint.
All Hook Clamps are Stamped with SWL.
Other Sizes of Doughty Hook Clamp:
- 20mm Hook Clamp
- 30mm Hook Clamp
- 50mm Hook Clamp (Light Duty, Medium Duty, Heavy Duty)
- 60-75mm Hook Clamp
25-51mm Hook Clamp (Medium Duty)
- 38-51mm Hook Clamp (Heavy Duty)
Speciality Hook Clamps (50mm):
- Straight Ended (SWL: 40 Kg)
- Extra Long (SWL: 40 Kg)
- With 29mm Spigot (SWL: 150 Kg)
- Double Ended & 180 degree Twist (SWL: 40 Kg)
- Double Ended & 90 degree Twist (SWL: 40 Kg)
- Double Ended & Parallel (SWL: 40 Kg)
- Double Ended for 63-75mm & 48-50mm Tubes (SWL: 150 Kg)