Petzl PIXA 3 Headlamp
Product No. E78CHB 2
PIXA 3 Headlamp for use in HAZLOC explosive environments, suitable for proximity lighting, movement and long-range vision.
The PIXA 3 headlamp is rugged and versatile. The multi-beam adapts to all situations: close-range work, movement, and long-range vision.
- Proximity vision: a wide and homogeneous beam for close-range work
- Displacement: a mixed beam allowing to navigate easily
- Far vision: a very focused beam
CONSTANT LIGHTING technology: brightness does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained. It meets HAZLOC Class I Div 2 and Class II Div 2 certification requirements for work in explosive environments.
What's In the Box?
- Pixa 3 Headlamp
- Mounting Plate (for attaching to helmet)
- AA Batteries x 2
Headlamp keeps hands free for work and can be:
- mounted on a helmet with a mounting plate (included)
- mounted on a helmet with a headband (included) or a rubber band for helmets without headlamp clips
- worn on the head with a headband
- placed on the ground
3 lighting modes adapt to each situation:
- a mode adapted for close-range work: uniform flood beam (top)
- a mode adapted for movement: mixed beam with focused component allows user to move around comfortably (middle)
- a mode adapted for long-range vision: focused beam (bottom)
- CONSTANT LIGHTING technology ensures brightness that does not gradually decrease as the battery drains
Lighting for professionals that is reliable, practical and durable:
- The large rotating knob is ergonomic, even with gloves
- In the storage position where the headlamp lens faces the mounting plate, the lens can be protected from getting scratched when stored in a toolbox or backpack. This position also locks the rotating knob to prevent inadvertently turning it on and save batteries.
- The headlamp can be adjusted to different angles with ease
- Automatically switches to reserve mode when batteries are almost drained (signalled by blinking light and red indicator)
- May be used in explosive environments
- Excellent resistance to falls (2 m), impacts, and crushing (80 kg)
- Waterproof: In the event of immersion, PIXA3 remains fully functional
- Comfortable and washable elastic headband
- Resistant to chemicals
- Well protected battery case at the back is easy to get open
- HAZLOC Class I Div 2 and Class II Div 2 certified headlamp
- Weight: 160 g
- Technology: CONSTANT LIGHTING
- Beam pattern: flood, mixed or focused
- Energy: 2 AA/LR06 batteries (included)
- Battery compatibility: rechargeable Ni-MH and lithium
- Watertightness: IP 67 (waterproof to -1 meter for 30 minutes; no maintenance required after immersion)
- Certifications: CE, HAZLOC Class I Div 2 et Class II Div 2
- Guarantee: 3 Years
Browse other headlamps
|Pixa 1||Pixa 2||Pixa 3||Pixa 3R|
|For use in ATEX explosive environments|
|60 lumens||80 lumens||100 lumens||90 lumens|
|2 rechargeable AA batteries (included)||2 rechargeable AA batteries (included)||2 rechargeable AA batteries (included)||Integrated rechargeable battery|
|Flood beam pattern||Mixed beam pattern||Flood, mixed or focused beam pattern||Flood, mixed or focused beam pattern|
|2 lighting modes||2 lighting modes||Several lighting modes||Several lighting modes|
|For proximity lighting||For proximity lighting & movement||For proximity lighting, movement & long-range vision||For proximity lighting, movement & long-range vision|
Customers Also Bought
Petzl AVAO® BOD FAST Harness EURRegular price $308.00 $378.84Unit price per
Petzl Harness SEQUOIARegular price $368.00 $452.64Unit price per
Petzl PIXA 3 HeadlampRegular price $71.00 $87.33Unit price per
Petzl MICRO TRAXION PulleyRegular price $78.00 $95.94Unit price per
Petzl Helmet Nape ProtectorRegular price $18.00 $22.14Unit price per
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.