Doughty Rail/Stage Curtain Track- Straight Section (Low Profile)
Product No. T81000
*IMPORTANT NOTE* - All Doughty products are shipped from the UK. We will cover all customs charges on your delivery in advance so no extra payment is needed from you. We require a minimum order value of €50 for all Doughty products.
Please note if you order less than €50 worth of Doughty products, your order will be refunded.
Stage Curtain Track - Low Profile Aluminium Curtain Rail System
Doughty rail is an Extruded Aluminium Walk-along Curtain Rail System. The compact design makes the stage curtain track highly versatile and perfectly meet the needs of smaller studios, drama studios, black box theatres, churches, schools, village halls, architectural and residential projects, and even pubs.
DOUGHTY RAIL DESIGN MAKES INSTALLATION QUICKER & EASIER IN MOST SITUATIONS
The aluminium curtain rail system has been designed to have a low profile with compact ball raced curtain runners. The top suspension channel is dimensioned to work with 'Unistrut' nuts to ensure quick and easy fixing with other components for installation. A wide variety of brackets are available for suspending the rail in most situations. 3 of the most popular mounting ways are as below:
- Corner-mounted curtain track
- Ceiling-mounted curtain track
- Wall-mounted curtain track
It also features a unique joint pin system which aids assembly and joint alignment easily. Doughty Rail is available in three standard lengths and in two finishes - natural aluminium and black.
To make your rail curtain system more flexible, the Doughty rail can be cut to length on-site and there is a drilling jig available to easily re-drill the joint holes accurately.
"Doughty Rail is an innovative, semi professional product that will perfectly meet the requirements of users who do not need to invest in the heavy duty products required by big theatres and large scale entertainment venues," said Mark Chorley, design engineer at Doughty
Curved sections are also available for creating different styles of Curtain Rail System. For any inquiries, please contact us via chat.
Features, Benefits & Specifications of Doughty Rail
- Single swipe or overlap curtains
- Walkalong system only: If a line-operated curtain track system is needed, Doughty Six Track Kit- Line Operated System can be an alternative.
- Low profile extruded aluminium section: A great and budget solution to venues where space is tight.
- Wide range of brackets for flexible applications: As a flexible curtain rail system, Doughty rail can be mounted in various locations with different types of brackets to fit the venue design.
Length and Weight: 1m(2.90kg), 2m(4.30kg), 3m(5.80kg)
Dimension: 43mm(H) x 41mm(D)
- Maximum load between supports: 60kg
- Recommended distance between runners: 300mm
- Ball raced runner WLL: 6kg per each
- Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Natural Aluminium and Black
A Wide Range of Rail Accessories
Discover the full list of Doughty Rail accessories for the unique adaptability to your needs.
B R A C K E T S
E N D S T O P S
O T H E R S
Doughty Rail Set Up
A) The straight rail in the whole piece
B) The joint straight rail
Customers Also Bought
Doughty Beam Clamp (Heavy Duty)Regular price $124.00 $152.52Unit price per
Doughty Tank Trap /Lighting Boom Base (Fit ⌀48mm Tube)Regular price From $154.00 From $189.42Unit price per
Doughty Rail - Ball Raced RunnerRegular price $65.00 $79.95Unit price per
Doughty GripheadRegular price From $45.00 From $55.35Unit price per
Doughty Half Coupler: 60mm Mammoth ClampRegular price From $31.00 From $38.13Unit price per
Doughty Barrel Socket ClampRegular price From $101.00 From $124.23Unit price per
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.