Yale Ratchet Lever Hoist (UNOplus A) 750-6,000KG
Product No. UNOplus 750-1.5
Ratchet Lever Hoist (UNOplus A)
Ratchet Lever Hoists are also known as lever hoists, come alongs or lever blocks. They can be used for vertical and horizontal movements like pulling, dragging, stretching and positioning loads across industries by operating the lever/handle with one hand.
Further technical development turns the ratchet lever hoist into the successor of the proven UNO model. The versatile tool for lifting, pulling and securing of loads is characterized by its compact design and robust stamped steel construction. The capacity ranges from 750kg to 6000kg and the lift from 1.5m to 18m. For other lifts, please contact us via chat.
Yale is a global brand of Columbus McKinnon (CM). The Yale name is synonymous with quality hoisting equipment and has been since 1877 when Linus Yale, Jr. produced the first spur geared hand chain hoist with the Weston Screw Brake. Today, nearly 145 years on, Yale still leads the industry with new and innovative products, making their hoists and lifting equipment the no.1 choice in the UK and globally recognized.
- Due to optimized gearing and improved bearings in the housing cover, a minimum effort is required to operate the shorthand lever.
- Steel handwheel as standard.
- Automatic screw-and-disc type load brake with corrosion-protected components.
- Standard free chaining device to quickly attach the load or to pull the chain through the hoist in both directions.
- Robust chain guide rollers eliminate fouling and jamming of chain on the load sheave.
- Sturdy bottom block with encapsulated bolt connections
- Alloyed steel link chain with zinc-plated resp. yellow chromate finish, in accordance with national and international standards and regulations.
- Drop forged suspension and load hooks are made from non-ageing, high tensile steel and fitted with robust safety latches.
Items often needed to operate a lever hoist:
- Suspension: It can be suspended in a fixed location with a Beam Clamp or from a Push Trolley/Geared Trolley with its top hook (See the thumbnail).
- Load Attachment: The lower hook can directly attach a load but quite commonly a lifting sling is used to secure a load onto the hook (in conjunction with shackles sometimes)
- Yale hoists and trolleys are not designed for passenger elevation applications and must not be used for this purpose.
- All ratchet lever hoists with a capacity exceeding 750 kg can be used for load attachment according to EN 12195.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.