Manual Wire Rope Winch with Spur Gear Drive
The stainless steel version has the same features as the regular version HW-C, except that the winch housing and rope drum are made from stainless steel. The plain drum bearings are made from bronze for additional corrosion resistance.
Note: All winches are supplied WITHOUT wire rope
- Winch housing and rope drum are made from robust steel plate for high versatility
- Rope drum on bush bearings for flawless rope lead-off
- Spur gear drive for optimal efficiency
- Compact design
- Easy and quick mounting onto walls, poles, towers etc...
- Pivotable handle
- Automatic load pressure brake for safe holding and extremely sensitive lowering of the load. Unintentional brake release is prevented even with swinging loads
- The Winch comes with a high visibility, yellow powder coated finish as standard
- Suitable for operation in ambient temperatures of -10° to +50°
- Application: Suitable for use in areas where electricity is not available or where
electric appliances can not be safely operated on account of water, mud or dirt.
- Capacity: 300 & 800 daN
- Recommended rope diameter: 5 & 8mm
- Wire rope storage max: 20 & 15 m
- No. of rope layers max: 9 & 7
Weight without wire rope: 3.8 & 10.1kg