Entertainment production is our specialty.
Providing the best gear for the toughest people is our goal.
Helping you to safely achieve your vision is our passion.
Founded in 1979, Mountain Productions quickly rose to become North America's leading live event production company. The MTN SHOP was launched in 2014 in an effort to offer our friends and colleagues the same high-quality products that our own crews use on thousands of job sites around the world. As we grew and expanded into new product lines and serviced new industries, the once simple Rigging Shop has grown into MTN SHOP, a multi-industry e-commerce powerhouse.
Our goal is to provide our customers with the best possible online shopping experience. We outfit the hardest working people in the toughest industries with the gear they need to get their job done safely. Whether you are climbing a stage, a tree, or a cliff; working in the warehouse, on the road, or on your sense of adventure - MTN SHOP is always here to make sure you're ready for the trek ahead. We pride ourselves on bringing you the highest quality products and the most respected brands, because we want you to get the gear that works as hard as you do.
The superior design of the CM Lodestar electric chain hoist keeps getting better! The CM Lodestar Next Gen Style hoist delivers all of the great qualities of the Classic Style hoist with additional features, enhancing steady operation and smoother lifting. The Lodestar brand is world renowned for its reliability and performance over the past 3 decades. CM’s drive to innovate the market, along with valuable customer feedback has lead to the Next Gen Style Lodestar.
Some of the CM Lodestar Next Gen Style’s new and improved features include:• Quieter operation
Mountain Productions’ own shop has worked on and used the CM Lodestar Next Gen Style hoist for years. Our Level 2 CM Certified rigging staff represents a wealth of CM product and technical knowledge, and inspects each hoist prior to shipment. We’re experienced in the extensive Lodestar family, and can provide the exact specifications that you require in your hoist.
• Capacity: 1000 kg
• Lift: 18m / 25m / 40m
• Speed: 4.06 m/min / 8.12 m/min
• Voltage: 400V 3 Phase, 50 Hz
• 5 Pocket Liftwheel - improved chain wear and smooth lifting
• Clutch outside gear train - meets international standards
• Precision helical gearing - for quieter operation
• Redesigned control panel - for easier access and fuse installation
• AC Electro-Mechanical brake
• Low Voltage Control - 110 Volt for long cable runs without voltage drop 24 & 48 Volt optional (Low voltage unit only)
• Durable and lightweight housing - cast aluminum, black powder coated finish for low visibility
• Load Chain designed and manufactured by Columbus McKinnon. Zinc plated to protect against corrosion
• Duty Cycle - H-4 duty rated for heavy duty application. 2M FEM class. 50% Duty Cycle or 300 on/off per hour
• Adjustable limit switch
• Overload protector
• Metric rated
• Meets or exceeds requirements and world standards
• Lifetime warranty
* Buy this product and we'll send you a FREE MTN BOX® T-Shirt! Simply include your size in the Order Notes at checkout.
Strength and versatility are perfectly combined in Mountain Productions’ own road case design: The MTN BOX®. Our crew has been loading, transporting, and pushing road cases for years. It’s this experience that led us to create our own case that caters directly to the unique needs of entertainment professionals.
The MTN BOX®: Spektrum Series LG is designed for durability. This case is tough. Constructed of a super strong polyethylene resin, the MTN BOX®: Spektrum Series LG is resistant to chemicals, heat, dust, and moisture. We only use heavy-duty hardware for optimal strength, and a recessed steel frame reinforces the case’s construction and displaces the weight of your case contents. We know that the driving force behind a good road case design is reliable protection, but we’ve also integrated a level of versatility that is unmatched in the road case competition.
We’re all used to standard ATA road cases. They’re effective, and an industry standard case that we’ve loaded on our trucks in the past and present. But what the standard flight pack is missing is the versatility to customize itself to adapt to clients’ needs. The MTN BOX®: Spektrum Series LG is the only case that can be customized for each client, and has the ability to adapt time and time again for your specific needs. Integrated channels in the MTN BOX®: Spektrum Series LG inner walls fit a wide variety of partition inserts, allowing you to organize the interior of your case to accommodate not only chain hoists, but rigging, tools, fall protection, and more. These inserts are easily swapped out for a new combination, so that on each job, you have a case that caters exactly to your application.
The MTN BOX®: Spektrum Series LG was designed by industry professionals with the experience needed to develop the perfect road case. Our MTN BOX® design rethinks the capability of the ordinary road case and delivers a product that exceeds current industry standards.
Visit www.mtnbox.com to see the full list of capabilities and features of the MTN BOX road case.
• All components, parts and hardware are sold separately as replacement parts
• Steel Recessed Frame - surrounds the perimeter of the MTN BOX® and displaces the weight of your equipment, keeping your cases manageable and protected
• Spring Loaded Handles
• Organizational Whiteboards - 5" x 8" with writeable sections for production name, packed by date, ship date, box number, weight, and content
• Heavy Duty Swivel Casters - cold forged top plate and base and hardened double ball bearing swivel raceways
• Stackable Caster Cups - molded caster cups on the top of the MTN BOX® lid prevents stacked cases from moving during transportation
• Visit mtnbox.com for more information and product schematics