Steerman Lifting Jacks HTJ 3000-10,000KG
Product No. HTJ-3
Steerman Hydraulic Toe Jacks HTJ 3000-10,000KG
Steerman hydraulic toe jacks are ideal when working in very confined spaces. Typical uses include lifting and positioning of heavy machinery, fabricated steel structures, and general engineering applications. These jacks are also ideal for use with a set of Steerman skates.
- Lifting capacity of 3, 6 or 10 tonne, on the head and toe.
- Extremely low entry height of the toe.
- Operating lever rotates through 220 degrees.
- Carry handle for ease of handling.
- Chrome-plated ram and pump piston
- Capacity: 3, 6, 10 Ton
- Height: 130, 152, 130 mm
- Weight: 16, 23, 38 mm
Customers Also Bought
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.