Yale lift 360 Chain Hoist 500 KG
Product No. YL 500-3
Yale lift 360 Chain Hoist - Safety, Flexibility
The Yale lift 360 Chain Hoist opens up a new world of hand hoist safety for the operator. Areas of applications, as well as the operating conditions, have been changed by a revolutionary hand chain design. The key to this innovation is the 360 rotating hand chain guide. This chain hoist has the capacity(WLL) up to 20,000kg.
Safety Under Control: The Yalelift 360 is for heavy industrial applications and revolutionizes every operation. By means of the 360 rotating hand chain guide, the user can operate the hoist from all directions and is no longer directly within the danger zone as before.
Flexibility: The Yalelift 360 can be operated safely and efficiently from all positions, even from the side of the load. This means greater flexibility of the working position.
Work from above: The flexibility of the Yalelift 360 allows the operator to work from directly above the load. The advantage of this application is you can have a long lift whilst using a relatively short hand chain. The revolutionary chain guide ensures a precise and smooth chain operation at all times.
All Hoists come standard with 3M of lift. For additional lengths please contact us via chat or our contact form below.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- The enclosed robust stamped steel housing: Protects all internal components even in the toughest conditions.
- The extremely low headroom: Allows maximum use of the lifting height.
The revolutionary 360° rotating hand chain guide: Allows the operator to work from virtually any position, in confined spaces or above the load.
- The Yalelift can even be operated from the side of the load which also makes it possible to use the hoist for horizontal pulling or tensioning.
- Due to the additional flexibility, the operator is no longer forced to work in the danger zone near the load.
The brake system is extremely quiet.
-It also guarantees operational safety and improved serviceability due to the omission of the vulnerable ratchet pawls.
- All parts are made of high-quality materials, additionally zinc-plated or yellow -chromated to increase corrosion prevention.
- Chain guide and gearbox are almost totally enclosed. Even under the toughest conditions the internal gear-box remains protected.
- The hardened load sheave with four precision machined pockets: Ensures accurate movement of the load chain.
- The surface protected zinc-plated alloy steel load chains: Fulfill all requirements of current national and international standards and regulations.
- Drop forged load and suspension hooks that yield under overload instead of breaking, are made of high tensile steel. The hooks are fitted with robust safety latches and rotate 360°.
- High quality encapsulated ball bearings and sliding bushes for smooth and effortless operation.
- Adjustable overload prevention device.
- Stainless steel load and hand chains.
- Chain container
- Corrosion-resistant version
- Explosion protection
How to use a Chain Hoist?
Hand Chain Hoists are designed to lift or lower a load by pulling one chain with both hands. The small pulling force applied is transformed over a long distance to a large force over a short distance to move a heavy item. They are also commonly known as hand hoists or chain blocks. Sometimes, block and tackle or chain falls have the same meaning as hand chain hoists.
Why buy from us?
Since 1979, we have been providing the toughest and safest gear to every customer. As a global provider, we only partner with the top-trusted brands and carry the highest quality products to ensure you get the job done. At MTN SHOP, our professional product experts are always happy to help select the right products for your unique requirement.
Customers Also Bought
Yale Electric Chain Hoist 3 Ton, Low Voltage (CPE/CPEF)Regular price From $4,904.00 From $6,031.92Unit price per
Yale Electric Chain Hoist 500Kg, Single/Dual Speed (CPV/F)Regular price From $1,833.00 From $2,254.59Unit price per
Yale lift 360 Chain Hoist 5000 KGRegular price From $729.00 From $896.67Unit price per
Yale Electric Chain Hoist 5 Ton, Dual Speed (CPVF)Regular price From $4,900.00 From $6,027.00Unit price per
Yalelift 360 Trolley Hoist ITP Stainless Steel 500-1500KGRegular price From $934.00 From $1,148.82Unit price per
Yale Load Moving Skates w/Steerable Wheels 1TonRegular price From $213.00 From $261.99Unit price per
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.