Available options: Request a quote if your option isn't available to add to cart
Gebuwin Stainless Steel Worm Gear Hand Winch
Product No. 77281367SST/316+EX
Stainless Steel Worm Gear Hand Winch
The name of this winch indicates that it belongs to the robust winches which are often used in the environment of salt water, such as the marine and offshore industry. This stainless steel winch, with its IP54 standard, is resistant to splashing water and dust on the inside. The winch is constructed of stainless steel 316, which gives it a robust appearance. The winch is therefore certainly resistant to the toughest conditions and has a very high corrosion resistance rating.
- Winch suitable for lifting and pullng in compliance with EN13157
- Static safety factor 4
- Load pressure brake with double ratchet system for safe stable hold of the load
- Closed gearbox to protect against environmental influence – protection classification IP54
- Cable outlet upwards, downwards or at rear
- Adjustable crank
- Suitable for wall and (optional) floor mounting
- Stainless steel 316 body, drum, crank and all outgoing parts
- Corrosion resistant
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.