Yalelift 360 Trolley Hoist ITG Stainless Steel 500-4000KG
Yalelift 360 Manual Trolley Hoist
The combination of the Yalelift 360 Hand Chain Hoist with a low headroom manual trolley provides even more flexibility in the application of the Yalelift 360.
Geared Trolley is an excellent option when accurate load spotting is a must.
The hoists and trolleys are fully corrosion resistant using the Delta Protekt KL 100 process, including the bottom hooks and are all fitted with stainless steel load and hand chain.
Chain Hoist Guide - Dimensions - User Manual & Cert
• All units of this series up to a capacity of 3000 kg are provided with single chain fall and the min. headroom (Dim. A) has been further reduced. Ideal for applications with low ceilings and limited headroom.
• The proven and almost stepless adjustment system allows quick and easy assembly of the trolley.
• Trolleys up to 5 tare offered for two beam ranges. Range A for a flange width up to 180 mm is standard and covers approx. 80% of all requirements. Conversion to range B for beam width up to 300 mm can be easily accomplished.
• The trolley wheels are designed for a max. beam profile incline of 14% (DIN 1025 - part 1), excellent rolling features are guaranteed by prelubricated, encapsulated ball bearings.
• Anti-drop and anti-tilt devices as standard
• Beamwidth: 180mm Max
Customers Also Bought
Yale Pneumatic Chain Hoist (CPA)Regular price From €3,225.13 From €3,966.91Unit price per
Yale Trolley Clamp CTP 1000 - 3000kgRegular price From €150.18 From €184.72Unit price per
Yale Spring Balancers YBF 0.5-200kgRegular price From €92.95 From €114.33Unit price per
Yale Handy Ratchet Lever Hoist 250/500 KGRegular price From €105.96 From €130.33Unit price per
Yale Electric Chain Hoist 500Kg, Single/Dual Speed (CPV/F)Regular price From €1,668.81 From €2,052.64Unit price per
Yalelift 360 Manual Trolley Hoist - ITG Geared TypeRegular price From €449.47 From €552.85Unit price per
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.