Yale Electric Chain Hoist 1 Ton, 4m,1m/min (CPV/F)
Product No. CPV 10-4 3
- This chain hoist comes with a 3m standard lift, for custom chain lengths please REQUEST A QUOTE
Please note that alternative lifting heights are custom-made and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Electric Chain Hoist 1 Ton (Trolley or Suspension Lug)
Model No.: CPV 10-4 & CPVF 10-4
The electric hoist 1 Ton (Model CPV/F) combines modern design and technical innovation. A robust construction makes the series a versatile tool for professional applications.
The integrated limit switch for the highest and lowest hook position considerably extends the working life span of the slip clutch, motor, and gearbox. Check the video below.
With a double chain fall & lifting speed at 4m/min (main lift), this electric hoist 1 ton comes in 2 types of speeds.
- Single speed for CPV 10-4
- Variable speed for CPVF 10-4
It is also available in 6 lifts from 3m to 18m. For any inquiries, please contact us via Chat.
Electric Chain Hoist Specification for CPV/F Model
The easily removable housing cover
Give direct access to all electrical connections
Electromagnetic spring pressure brake
Holds the load safely even in the event of power failure.
Protected to IP 55 (acc. to VDE 0530), against ingress of dust and water jets.
The easily adjustable slip clutch
- Designed to guarantee a permanent connection between the load and the brake.
- Brake holds the load securely without load dropping(red line), even when the slipping clutch is activated.
The standard, oil bath lubricated and case hardened gearbox
Has a helical gearing for particularly smooth running and enhanced lifetime.
- For compact dimensions
- Easy integration in closed-eye constructions.
- Steel chain guide
The main contactor
As standard, for increased safety.
Standard Operating Voltage
Euro-voltage 400 V, 3-phase, 50 Hz
Increased operating safety
Through 42 V control voltage (low voltage control), push-button pendant control, IP 65.
- 2-year warranty (excluding wear parts) and a lifetime lubricated gearbox.
- Stainless steel load chain (no reduction of working load limit)
- Suspension hook
- Flexible chain container
- Other operating voltages
- Counter for operating hours and number of starts
- Radio remote control
- Control for synchronized operation of several hoists
- Manual and electric trolleys
- Festooned cables systems and alternative power supplies
- Suspension for light crane systems
- Yale hoists an trolleys are not designed for passenger elevation applications and must not be used for this purpose.
- Also available as 230V, 1-phase, 50 Hz (25% ED) version. Optionally available with electric trolley.
Customers Also Bought
Yale Handy Ratchet Lever Hoist 250/500 KGRegular price From $117.00 From $143.91Unit price per
Yale lift 360 Chain Hoist [ATEX] 500-20000KGRegular price From $1,319.00 From $1,622.37Unit price per
Yale Push Trolley HTP 500 - 5000kgRegular price From $98.00 From $120.54Unit price per
Yale Electric Chain Hoist 4 Ton, Low Voltage (CPE/CPEF)Regular price From $5,119.00 From $6,296.37Unit price per
Yale Electric Chain Hoist 2 Ton, Low Voltage (CPE/CPEF)Regular price From $5,144.00 From $6,327.12Unit price per
Yale Load Moving Skates w/Steerable Wheels 1TonRegular price From $213.00 From $261.99Unit price per
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.