Doughty Rail/Stage Curtain Track- Curved Section (Low Profile)
Product No. T81050
*IMPORTANT NOTE* - All Doughty products are shipped from the UK. We will cover all customs charges on your delivery in advance so no extra payment is needed from you. We require a minimum order value of €50 for all Doughty products.
Please note if you order less than €50 worth of Doughty products, your order will be refunded.
STAGE CURTAIN TRACK - LOW PROFILE ALUMINIUM CURTAIN RAIL SYSTEM
Doughty rail is an Extruded Aluminium Walk-along Curtain Rail System. The compact and low-profile design makes it highly versatile and perfectly meet the needs of smaller studios, drama studios, black box theatres, churches, schools, village halls, architectural and residential projects, and even pubs.
The 90-degree curved Doughty Rail is available in four standard curves and in two finishes, natural aluminium and black. It features a unique joint pin system which aids assembly and joint alignment.
Each Curve features a 150mm straight lead-in and 150mm lead-out. All standard curves are stocked with special curves available on request.
DOUGHTY RAIL DESIGN MAKES INSTALLATION QUICKER & EASIER IN MOST SITUATIONS
The aluminium curtain rail system has been designed to have a low profile with compact ball raced curtain runners. The top suspension channel is dimensioned to work with 'Unistrut' nuts to ensure quick and easy fixing with other components for installation. A wide variety of brackets are available for suspending the rail in most situations. 3 of the most popular mounting ways are as below:
- Corner-mounted curtain track
- Ceiling-mounted curtain track
- Wall-mounted curtain track
It also features a unique joint pin system which aids assembly and joint alignment easily. To make your rail curtain system more flexible, the Doughty rail can be cut to length on-site and there is a drilling jig available to easily re-drill the joint holes accurately. Straight sections are also available. For any inquiries, please contact us via chat.
"Doughty Rail is an innovative, semi professional product that will perfectly meet the requirements of users who do not need to invest in the heavy duty products required by big theatres and large scale entertainment venues," said Mark Chorley, design engineer at Doughty
Features, Benefits & Specifications of Doughty Rail
- Single swipe or overlap curtains
- Walkalong system only: If a line-operated curtain track system is needed, Doughty Six Track Kit- Line Operated System can be an alternative.
- Low profile extruded aluminium section: A great and budget solution to venues where space is tight.
- Wide range of brackets for flexible applications: As a flexible curtain rail system, Doughty rail can be mounted in various locations with different types of brackets to fit the venue design.
- Easily cut: Doughty Rail can be cut to size on-site but care must be taken to remove all sharp edges
Radius & Weight: 45cm(2.15kg), 60cm(2.49kg), 75cm(2.83kg) & 90cm(3.18kg)
Dimension: 43mm(H) x 41mm(D)
- Maximum load between supports: 60kg
- Maximum distance between supports: 1500mm
- Recommended distance between runners: 300mm
- Ball raced runner WLL: 6kg per each
- Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Natural Aluminium and Black
A Wide Range of Rail Accessories
Discover the full list of Doughty Rail accessories for the unique adaptability to your needs.
B R A C K E T S
E N D S T O P S
O T H E R S
Doughty Rail Set Up
A) The straight rail in the whole piece
B) The joint straight rail
Customers Also Bought
Doughty Scaffold Joint PinRegular price $8.00 $9.84Unit price per
Doughty Junior Arms & HeadersRegular price From $46.00 From $56.58Unit price per
Key Clamp: Doughty Short TeeRegular price $10.00 $12.30Unit price per
Doughty Sandbag 10Kg (22lbs)Regular price $55.00 $67.65Unit price per
Doughty Scaffold Tube Clip Crossover JointRegular price $10.00 $12.30Unit price per
Doughty Gobo ArmsRegular price From $66.00 From $81.18Unit price per
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.