CM Lodestar D8+ - 1000 kg
A3216S1 - MODEL RRS
To order this product, please contact a member of our team via chat or email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or give us a call at +353 1 691 7930
CM LODESTAR D8+
The Lodestar D8+ meets all current standard requirements. Its clutch, outside the load path, acts as a precise overload device; and design factor is 8:1 with a double brake installed.
Effective Cable Management with the MTN Chain Slider
We also supply MTN Chain Sliders that provides a clean solution when using electric chain hoists. The more moving parts that are involved on stage or behind-the-scenes, the bigger issue cable mismanagement becomes. MTN Chain Sliders can address cable tangling that leads to damaged equipment, as well as an unsafe work environment.
Mountain Productions’ own shop has worked on and used the CM Lodestar Next Gen Style hoist for years. Our Level 2 CM Certified rigging staff represents a wealth of CM product and technical knowledge, and inspects each hoist prior to shipment. We’re experienced in the extensive Lodestar family, and can provide the exact specifications that you require in your hoist.
• Capacity: 1 Ton
• Lift: 18m / 25m / 40m
• Speed: 2-16 m/min
• Voltage: 3 Phase
To learn more, refer to the thumbnail
• IP 65 Rating - An Ingress Protection (IP) Rating of 65 indicates that the Lodestar offers protection from dust and high-pressure water – making this unit ideal for use in outdoor environment
• Adjustable Clutch - Clutch outside of gear train meets International standards and is fully adjustable. Designed to prevent damage to the hoist by preventing excessive overloads.
• 5 Pocket Liftwheel - Increase chain and liftwheel engagement while providing smoother lifting, less vibration and reduced chain wear when properly maintained.
• Precision Helical Gearing - Designed for long life and smoother operation
• Internal Chain Guide - Stamped steel guide coated for corrosion resistance and quiet operation, while keeping the load chain and liftwheel aligned.
• Redesigned Control Panel - For easier access
• Heavy-Duty DC Brake - Designed for long service life, the brake location allows for quick access and easy inspection.
• Low Voltage Control - 110 Volt for long cable runs without voltage drop. 24 & 48 Volt optional (Low voltage unit only)
• Durable and Lightweight Housing - Cast aluminium, black powder-coated finish for low visibility
• Load Chain - Designed and manufactured by Columbus McKinnon to provide a factor of safety of 8:1. Zinc plated to protect against corrosion. Optional black finish available.
• Duty Cycle - H4, FEM 2M rated for heavy duty applications
• Electrical: Finger safe wiring meets all electrical codes. Quick change plugs allow for voltages 230 through 460. Prevents improper voltage connections which can cause hoist damage. (Low Voltage Unit Only).
• Adjustable Limit Switch: Adjustable limit switch that will automatically stop the hook at any predetermined point when either lifting or lowering, preventing overtravel. (Low Voltage Unit Only)
• Metric Rated Meets Requirements - Meets / exceeds world standards.
• Road Ready - Easy to stow and travel
CM Lodestar Next Gen Video (English)
Customers Also Bought
TRANSFORMER DIRECT CONTROL V2Regular price €64.61 EURUnit price per
CM Lodestar Electric Chain Hoist - 500kgRegular price From €3,392.01 EURUnit price per
MOTOR HOUSING COVER GASKET (V2)Regular price €4.07 EURUnit price per
TRANSFORMER WITH FUSING (48V COIL)Regular price €187.10 EURUnit price per
CONTROL STATION GROMMET PROSTARRegular price €3.34 EURUnit price per
CHAIN STOP KIT (V2)Regular price €90.66 EURUnit price per