Yaletrac Cable Puller
What is a Cable Puller?
A cable puller is a hand-operated mechanical device for moving, pulling or tightening a load. The portable Yaletrac cable puller is a versatile tool for pulling, lifting, lowering, tensioning and securing loads over long distances.
Benefits of Yaletrac Cable Puller ST
Yaletrac Cable pullers ST feature a housing of dimensionally stable deep-drawn steel plates ensuring a compact, robust design in combination with optimized weight. They are specially designed for applications in industry, building construction, civil engineering, power line construction, shipbuilding and oil refineries etc.
The benefits of the previous Yaletrac range have been maintained and supplemented to the needs of the market. The hand operating forces have been noticeably optimized for the user by the application of axial ball bearings.
Complete set: Y05ST is supplied complete with wire rope, hook, and
Stable upright positioning:
Due to the combination of handle and foot.
Space-saving telescopic hand lever:
Can be safely attached to the unit by means of a hook-and-pile fastener.
- Prevent dirt and dust from penetrating into the mechanical equipment of the unit.
- Increase the service life of the unit
The positioning of the forward and reverse levers in tandem:
- Provides a slim design and ensures optimal power transfer.
Overload protection provided by a shearing pin:
- Spare shear pins are conveniently located in the carrying handle.
- A broken pin can be replaced without removing the load.
Rope clamp disengagement lever :
- Allow easy and smooth installation of the rope.
Special flexible rope:
- It has six strands with a steel core and is identified by an orange strand.
- The rope is tapered at one end for easy threading and is fitted with an eye sling hook with the safety latch on the other end.
The parallel arrangement of the clamping system:
- Protect the rope by distributing the clamping forces evenly.
- A long rope advance per each lever stroke increases the working speed.
The large opening in the top of the unit:
- Allows easy cleaning: simply flush the unit with water and apply motor oil for lubrication and the Yaletrac Cable Puller ST is again ready for use.
Capacity: 4 different capacities from 500kg to 3200kg
Lever Length: 800 - 1190mm
Wire Rope Diameter: 8.4 - 16mm
Weight Without Rope: 8.5 - 27.2kg
- Unit complete with cable ; Length:
- Y05ST = 10m
- Y10ST = 20m
- Y16ST = 20m
- Y32ST = 20m
- Yale hoists and trolleys are not designed for passenger elevation applications and must not be used for this purpose.