Yale Push Trolley HTP 500 - 5000kg
Product No. HTP 500-A
Hand-Pushed trolleys support a hoist with top hook or lug mounted suspensions and operate on a flat or tapered beam. They operate by manual handling and move horizontally on a beam. The operator will grab either the hook or the item being lifted and pull or push the item to move it in the desired direction along the Beam.
This push trolley has a wide range of capacity from 500kg to 5000kg.
It enables the exact positioning or easy traversing of large loads with either manual or powered hoisting equipment.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Excellent rolling features:
Due to machined steel wheels mounted on prelubricated, encapsulated ball bearings.
Versatile and Adjustable:
- Fit a huge range of beam widths and profiles, e.g. INP, IPE, and IPB.
- Adjustments are made by rotating the clevis load bar which also ensures the centered positioning of the hoist in the clevis – no creeping to the left or the right.
The trolley wheels:
Designed for max. beam profile incline of 14% (DIN 1025 - part 1).
In accordance with the UVV and machinery directives.
- Rotating hand chain guide.
- Stainless steel hand chains.
- Corrosion resistant version
- Explosion protection
- Locking device to secure the trolley in position on the beam (park position e.g. on ships).
Customers Also Bought
Yale TZR Load Indicator with Digital Display & Radio ControlRegular price From $3,708.00 From $4,560.84Unit price per
Yale Spring Balancers YBF 0.5-200kg
Yaletrac Cable puller ST 500 - 3200kgRegular price From $170.00 From $209.10Unit price per
Yale Handy Ratchet Lever Hoist 250/500 KGRegular price From $115.00 From $141.45Unit price per
Yale lift 360 Chain Hoist 20,000 KGRegular price From $3,994.00 From $4,912.62Unit price per
Yale Electric Chain Hoist 3.2 Ton, Low Voltage (CPE/CPEF)Regular price From $4,925.00 From $6,057.75Unit price per