Yaletrac Cable Puller 800 - 3200kg
Product No. Y 08-cable
Yaletrac Cable Puller
What is a Cable Puller?
A cable puller is a hand-operated mechanical device for moving, pulling or tightening a load. The portable Yaletrac cable puller is a versatile tool for pulling, lifting, lowering, tensioning and securing loads over long distances.
Benefits of Yaletrac Cable Puller
It has a lightweight, compact, high tensile aluminum alloy housing with a large flat bottom surface for increased stability in horizontal as well as vertical working position.
The Yaletrac cable puller is almost service free – easy to use and safe. It has been specially designed for applications in industry, building construction, civil engineering, power line construction, shipbuilding and oil refineries etc
The uniqueness of Yaletrac Cable Puller
Yaletrac's wire rope has strands with a steel core. The rope is tapered at one end for easy threading and fitted with a safety hook on the other end. Only this special wire rope will ensure proper functioning.
Every Yaletrac cable puller is factory tested with overload. The units are supplied with a test certificate showing the serial number and an operating instructions manual which contains an EC declaration of conformity.
The cable pullers have been tested and approved by many national and international safety and inspection organisations.
FEATURES & MORE BENEFITS
- Smooth contour design
Forward and reversing levers in tandem:
Provide a slim design and assure power transfer along the center line.
- By a shearing pin in the forward lever. Spare shear pins are conveniently located in the carrying handle or operating lever.
- A broken pin can be replaced without removing the load.
The rope clamp disengagement lever:
Allow easy, smooth installation of the rope.
- Special flexible rope. It has 6 strands with a steel core and is identified by an orange strand. The rope is for easy threading and fitting.
The parallel arrangement of the clamping system:
- Protects the rope by distributing the clamping forces evenly.
- A long rope advance per each lever stroke increases the working speed.
The large opening in the top of the unit:
- Allows easy cleaning.
- Simply flush the unit with water, apply motor oil for lubrication and the Yaletrac is again ready for use.
- Capacity: 3 different capacities from 800kg to 3200kg
- Lever Length: 800 - 1190mm
- Wire Rope Diameter: 8.4 - 16mm
- Weight Without Rope: 7 - 21kg
- Eye sling hook with safety latch
- Longer ropes
- Drum reel
- Storage box
- Yale hoists an trolleys are not designed for passenger elevation applications and must not be used for this purpose.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.