Spring balancers are used to relieve the operator from the weight of hand-tools. By using a tapered rope drum the weight of the attached load is compensated, loads up to 200 kg can be moved effortlessly in a vertical axis.
Common applications are Spot-welding guns, riveting-machines, slaughterhouse equipment, multiple nut-runners etc.
We also supply Yale Spring Balancers with safety features in case of rope breakage.
- Spring balancers YBF are designed in accordance with DIN 15112
- Declaration of EC-conformity
- Manufactured from high-tensile aluminium pressure die casting for maximum resistance to impact.
Manual Drum Lock:
- For an easy exchange of rope or for changing the attached load.
- Inside the balancer guarantees a consistent counterbalance throughout the complete working range.
- As separate units in a closed steel housing for improved handling during assembly and disassembly. Reduced risk of injuries.
Easy exchange of wire rope:
- A small slot in the body facilitates the removal and re-installation of the rope without any need to disassemble the unit.
- Made of wear-resistant nylon for reduced wear of rope and body.
- Lifetime of the spring balancer is increased.
- The rope guide can be removed and installed on site without disassembling the rope.
- Allows easy reading of the capacity set.
- Provided for the attachment of secondary safety chains.
- Providing additional safety and preventing the spring balancer and load from falling accidentally.
Capacities: 0.5kg - 200kg (Up to 300 kg available on request)
Working Range: 1 - 1.5m for standard model YBF or 2.3 - 2.5m for model YBF-L
Weight with Rope: 1 - 36kg for standard model YBF or 3.9 - 35kg for model YBF-L