* Buy this product and we'll send you a FREE MTN BOX® T-Shirt! Simply include your size in the Order Notes at checkout.
The MTN BOX®: Spektrum Series SM provides strength, durability, and versatility in a reduced size that is ideal for various truck packs and smaller storage loads. This road case was designed as a compact compliment to our original MTN BOX® design, and is built to last the long haul.
This road case is constructed of super strong polyethylene resin, and is resistant to chemicals, heat, dust, and moisture. Heavy duty hardware is easily replaceable and serviceable, making it easy to keep your MTN BOX® in tip top shape. All road cases need to be durable, but we've taken the capabilities of our MTN BOX® to a whole new level with our unique, interchangeable insert system.
Unlike standard ATA cases, the MTN BOX®: Spektrum Series SM is completely adaptable to your specific needs. Using integrated channels in the case walls with precision water jet cut inserts allows you to partition and organize your case contents in any way you require. Our inserts are easily combined to create custom grids to store your chain hoists, rigging hardware, fall protection, and much more.
Visit www.mtnbox.com to see the full list of capabilities and features of the MTN BOX® road case.
• All components, parts and hardware are sold separately as replacement parts
• Steel Recessed Frame - surrounds the perimeter of the MTN BOX® and displaces the weight of your equipment, keeping your cases manageable and protected
• Spring Loaded Handles
• Organizational Whiteboards - 5" x 8" with writeable sections for production name, packed by date, ship date, box number, weight, and content
• Heavy Duty Swivel Casters - cold forged top plate and base and hardened double ball bearing swivel raceways
• Stackable Caster Cups - molded caster cups on the top of the MTN BOX® lid prevents stacked cases from moving during transportation
• Newly designed lid features 4 threaded holes for added capabilities
• Compact size is perfect for truck packs in 102" trailers and smaller box trucks