Petzl AVAO® BOD FAST Harness EUR
Product No. C071BA00
Comfortable harness for fall arrest, work positioning and suspension
The AVAO BOD FAST fall arrest, work positioning and suspension harness is designed for greater comfort in a variety of situations. Wide, semi-rigid waistbelt and leg loops give excellent support. Its lightweight, breathable construction maximizes air flow. The shoulder straps have a system for stowing the fall arrest lanyard connectors and keeping them within reach.
The DOUBLEBACK self-locking buckles at the rear of the harness, between the waistbelt and the leg loops, allow for a shorter adjustment when the dorsal attachment point is used. The harness also facilitates the carrying and organizing of work tools, with multiple equipment loops and retainers for attaching CARITOOL tool holders and TOOLBAG tool-holder pouches. The harness is fastened by a SCREW-LOCK manual locking carabiner and is certified to European and Russian standards. The AVAO BOD FAST features leg loops with FAST LT automatic buckles.
Petzl AVAO® BOD FAST Product Video
Full Features & Benefits
COMFORTABLE THROUGHOUT THE WORKDAY:
- A wide, semi-rigid waistbelt and leg loops for excellent support. Its lightweight, breathable construction maximizes air flow.
- Foam shoulder straps are widely spaced to reduce neck chafing. When the waistbelt is loaded, they help distribute the load over the shoulders.
- Waistbelt and shoulder straps equipped with self-locking DOUBLEBACK buckles for quick and easy adjustment.
- DOUBLEBACK self-locking buckles at the rear of the harness, between the waistbelt and the leg loops, allow adjustment for use on the dorsal attachment point. In case of a fall on this point, a shorter adjustment allows the weight to be taken up on the leg loops so the user can remain more comfortably suspended while awaiting rescue.
- FAST LT buckles: leg loops equipped with FAST LT buckles for quick and easy opening and fastening without the need to readjust them, even while wearing gloves
- Stowage system for the MGO connectors on fall arrest lanyards, on each shoulder strap, allows the user to be unhindered by the lanyard and to keep the connectors within reach. In case of a fall, the system releases the MGO connectors and allows the absorber to be deployed
- Side attachment points (Side D-rings) can be folded down to prevent them snagging accidentally when not in use
CARRYING & ORGANIZATION OF TOOLS:
- 6 pre-shaped equipment loops with protective sheath
- 2 slots for CARITOOL tool holder
- 4 slots for TOOLBAG tool pouch
- Ventral attachment point^: attachment for a descender or a positioning lanyard for use in single mode
- Lateral attachment points^: attachment for a positioning lanyard for use in double mode
- Sternal attachment point*: fall arrest system attachment
- Dorsal attachment point*: fall arrest system attachment
- Rear attachment point on the waistbelt: restraint lanyard attachment
- Certification(s): CE EN 361, CE EN 358, CE EN 813, EAC
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminium, steel
Pretty good so far
Second time around with the Avao, without the croll this time and they've continued to improve upon what was already an exceptional harness. Well thought out design, stays out of the way while moving, feels a bit lighter and the same reliable comfort - can't say I look forward to taking an extended hang or at worst a misstep into air but at least wearing this I don't have to be as concerned about the results.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.