Hand Pallet Truck (2 Roller Types)
Ideal for the professional transportation of palletized goods and box pallets under demanding conditions. This hand pallet truck is supplied with either single rollers(ES) or tandem rollers(TS). Six models are available.
Fast and International Delivery now! For more details of each model, please check this hand pallet truck specification or contact us via chat.
User Manual & Certificate
- Ergonomic safety control handle for one-hand operation of lifting, driving and lowering.
- Ergonomic rubber control handle for safe handling.
- Low maintenance hydraulic pump with hard chromium plated piston.
- Frame and forks in robust steel construction, adjustable connecting rods, especially hardened axles, and the high-quality powder coating ensure a long life expectancy.
Capacity: 2500 kg
Weight: 65 -70 kg, subject to each model
Height of Control Handle: 1230mm
HOW TO USE A PALLET TRUCK SAFELY:
- Operation, assembly and maintenance must be conducted by instructed and qualified operators
- Operation is only permitted on a level and firm floor/ground surface.
- Transporting of persons and a presence within the danger zone is not permitted.
- A presence under a raised load is not permitted.
- The specified load capacity must not be exceeded.
- The loaded material must be distributed evenly on the fork.
- The pallet truck must never be loaded whilst the fork is in a raised position.
- The high-lift pallet truck is not made for or capable of off-loading like a forklift truck or crane.
- Never leave the load unattended in a raised position.
- Never reach into moving parts.
- Defects are to be dealt with competently as soon as they become apparent.
- Only use genuine spare parts.
You can also check the full range of our Hand Pallet Trucks here.