What is an electric winch?
An electric winch is a motorized device used for lifting, pulling and positioning of loads. The electric wire rope winch BETA SL in its standard design works permanently reliably due to enclosed worm gear pairs or spur gears with high-quality brake motors. The electric wire rope winch BETA SL is available with a contactor control system including a gear limit switch.
This model comes in six capacities from 250 kg to 2000 kg. For any inquiries, please contact us via Chat.
Electric Winch Specifications
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- A maintenance-free worm gear or low-maintenance spur gear with milled and ground gear wheels – running in an oil bath
- Very quiet running by a diagonal interlock
- Electrically released spring-applied disk brake
- Duty ratio S3 - 40%
- The range of temperature: -20 °C – +40 °C
- Powerful three-phase motor for multi-range voltage 380-420V / 50Hz or 440-460V / 60Hz
- Motor protection IP 55
- Grooved rope drum
- Large wire rope capacity
- Contactor control 42 V
- Gear limit switch
- Electronic overload protection as of 1000 kg lifting load
- According to the accident prevention provisions BGV D 8
- For determining the required rope length, please take into account that at least 2 to 3 windings must remain on the drum!
- Pfaff winches are not designed for passenger elevation application and must not be used for this purpose.