PHC SPS-92 Duratip Standard Utility Blades (100 Pack)
Product No. SPS-92
PHC SPS-92 Duratip Standard Utility Blades
The PHC SPS-92 Duratip Standard Utility Blades feature safety points for added safety and to help prevent puncture wounds. Made from high quality carbon steel, these durable blades are designed to easily slice through a great variety of materials and are used in PHC QuickBlade models and other standard utility knifes. For added convenience and safety the SPS-92 Blades can also be purchased in the Duratip Blade Dispenser.
For any inquiries please contact us via Chat.
• Overall Width: 0.06 cm
• Overall Height: 1.9 cm
• Quantity: 100
• Blade Thickness: 0.64 cm
• Blade Type: Standard Utility Blade w/ Safety Point
• Blade Point Type: Safety Point
• Corresponding Cutters: All Standard Utility Knives
• Blade Replaceable: No
• Blade Material: High Quality Carbon Steel
• Disposable: No
• Clip-On: No
• Metal Detectable: No
• Integrated Film Cutter: No
• NSF Certified / Food Safe: No
- Used in PHC Utility Knives and other standard utility knifes
- While the blade is still extremely sharp, the blunted safety tips help prevent puncture wounds
- Long lasting high quality carbon steel
- Super sharp and perfect for cutting a great variety of materials
- The blades are packaged in a box of 100 blades and placed into paper tucks of five
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.