Line Array Tower Lift
One of the popular towers designed to lift all types of structures and lighting systems, reaching 6.5 m in height with a load of 220 kg.
The automatic KAT trigger can lock the sections automatically while lifting the tower and also protects its load in the unlikely event that the Ø6mm steel cable is broken.
User Manual - Cert
- Anti-rust protection priming paint bathed black steel, covered with cured polyester dust.
- Kuzar Automatic Trigger (KAT) on each section which automatically slots into the sections during elevation, locking them in place.
- The anchor of the legs secured by safety catches.
- Adjustable stabilizer plates in the legs with nonslip rubber base support.
- Spirit level for vertical alignment.
- Swivel wheels for easy transportation
- Made in Spain
Folded Height: 1.82m (5.97’)
Maximum Height: 6.5m (21.32’)
Maximum Load: 220kg (485lb)
Weight: 90kg (198.4lb)
Work Surface: 2.56 x 2.56m (8.4’ x 8.4’)
Construction material: Steel profiles EN 10305.
Cable: Steel DIN 3060 with tensile strength 180 kg/mm2 .
Anti-torsion & anti-corrosion. Ø6mm cable diameter.
Winch: 450 kg certified
You can also check the full range of our tower lifters