Prolyte Sleeve Block (HT)
Product No. HT-010
HT Sleeve Block
The HT sleeve block is a fully bolted structural element, making it much stronger and more precise than conventional welded versions. Compared to the current MPT sleeve block, the HT sleeve block is reduced in size and has the same measurements as the standard H40V box corner.
The transfer of forces is optimised, which makes the element as strong as the truss is — creating a significant increase of for example cantilever loads. Also, a dedicated guywire attachment is integrated into the sleeve block. The sleeve block has on all 4 sides wire thread holes which are suitable to attach eye bolts which can take guywires to stabilize your system.
- Fully bolted sleeve block, making it stronger than welded versions.
- Same size as the standard 40 series box corners.
- Suitable for H40V truss.
- Sleeve block with attachment points on four sides for eyebolts
- Improved strength compared to the
- MPT sleeve block.
- Easy to use dead hang system.
- Adapter plate available for other truss series (H30V and H40R).
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.