Adam Hall Defender NANO Cable Protectors - 6 Channels
Product No. 85150/I0037086
Flat, narrow non-slip 6-channel cable protector with integrated connectors to protect important cables indoors and outdoors
Made in Germany┋Dimensions: 100x28x3.2 cm┋Weight: 4.4 kg┋6 Channels┋Max. Load: 2T (on a surface area of 20 x 20 cm)
Available with a choice of black or yellow lids, the Adam Hall Defender NANO cable crossovers are particularly flat and easy to cross with a wheelchair.
These cable crossovers boast 6 cable channels for neat, orderly cable routing, T-connectors and a load capacity of 2 tonnes; besides pedestrian traffic, they also take light-duty vehicles, trolleys and – thanks to their flat profile – even forklift and pallet trucks.
Separately available end ramps (male/female) ensure safe insertion and removal of cables. Not suitable for road traffic.
Features & Benefits:
- Especially flat, non-slip cable protector made of black, recyclable polyurethane, wheelchair-compatible
- Modular System: Each cable protector has connectors and corresponding sockets that enable you to connect cable protectors in the same series continuously with each other with maximum stability.
- High-Tech Raw Material: All DEFENDER cable crossovers are made of extremely sturdy, unbreakable TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane). They feature a B2 fire-resistance rating (also available with a B1 rating - difficult to ignite - in compliance with DIN4102) and are resistant to oil, acids, and petrol.
- Perfect, all-round choice: Ideal for carnival events, trade shows, exhibitions, shopping centres and storage facilities as well as in theatres, studios and TV stations. Not suitable for road traffic.
- Easy Lock System: This very easy and efficient opening and locking system allows you to open and close the lid without tooling or special efforts. This exclusive feature also guarantees that the lid remains closed at all times, even when cars cross over it.
- Equipped with patented self-cleaning hinges: The dirt gathering around the hinges is automatically pushed out when opening and closing the lid of the DEFENDER cable protector
- DEFENDER® products contain no environmentally harmful PVC.
- Product Type: Cable Protector - Straight
- 6 Channels: 17 x 18 mm each
- Dimensions: 1000 x 280 x 32 mm
- Load bearing capacity: Approx. 2 t on a surface area of 20 x 20 cm
- Material: Polyurethane
- Colour: Yellow/Black
- Weight: 4.37 kg
- Hardness range: 88 Shore ± 4 Shore
- Fire protection class: B2
- Temperature range: -30 to +60 °C
Customers Also Bought
Adam Hall Defender Midi5 2DRegular price $234.00 $287.82Unit price per
Adam Hall Defender Compact - 7 ChannelsRegular price $65.00 $79.95Unit price per
Adam Hall Defender 3 Cable Protector ConnectorRegular price $28.00 $34.44Unit price per
Adam Hall Defender OFFICE Cable Protector - 4 ChannelsRegular price From $45.00 From $55.35Unit price per
Adam Hall Defender Midi 5Regular price $201.00 $247.23Unit price per
Adam Hall Defender 3 Cable Protector 45-Deg CurveRegular price $182.00 $223.86Unit price per
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.