Adam Hall Defender Midi5 2D R
Customers Also Bought
Adam Hall Defender Mini R - 3 ChannelsRegular price €236.16 EURUnit price per
Adam Hall Defender Midi 5Regular price €225.09 EURUnit price per
Adam Hall Defender NANO Cable Protectors - 6 ChannelsRegular price €124.92 EURUnit price per
Adam Hall Defender 3 Cable Protector 45-Deg CurveRegular price €202.87 EURUnit price per
Adam Hall Defender Midi5 2D RRegular price €256.46 EURUnit price per
Adam Hall Defender MIDI 4C - 4 ChannelsRegular price €209.48 EURUnit price per
Defender 2D M modular systems for barrier-free accessibility
Made in Germany┋Dimensions: 100×5.4×43cm┋Weight: 8.5 kg┋End-Ramp
In order to ensure the greatest level of accessibility, the modular Defender 2D M cable protector system comprises a MIDI-compatible middle section and a flat ramp, which can be expanded and combined as needed, both in terms of length and width. Plus, it's also extremely easy to handle.
The end ramp has the same load capacity as the middle section and can accommodate loads of approx. 5 tonnes per 20 x 20 cm. The flat incline makes it much easier for wheelchair users to roll over the protectors since the footrests don't touch the ramp, and forklifts and trucks also have an easy time driving over the cable protectors because of it.
The ramps are designed to be symmetrical all the way around to facilitate assembly so that you never have to look for the right attachment piece ever again. The sections can be used in several directions as there are no right or left elements. As such no assembly diagrams are required. The symmetrical set-up makes it possible to achieve excellent longitudinal and lateral stability by arranging middle sections and ramps. It also means there are no loose parts that can easily be lost such as adapters and spanners.
The connections were engineered to provide enough room to play around for simple assembly but also to offer a sufficient level of stability. To connect ramps lengthwise, for example, there's a small protrusion that snaps into place by pressing down on it from above. Elements don't have to be lifted up again after the cross-connector has been attached. Furthermore, the ramps feature an ergonomic handle to simplify handling, too.
Features & Benefits:
- Heavy-duty ramp with 3-D Lasergrip anti-slip surface made out of black, recycled polyurethane
- Drive-over ramp angled at 6° to guarantee barrier-free accessibility
- Simple, multidirectional modular structure with unlimited expandability in width and length
- Fully compatible with Defender MIDI cable protectors
- Resistant to oil, petrol and short-term contact with solvents
- Made of extremely robust and break-proof TPU
- Flame resistant
- Product type: Cable Protector - End Ramp
- Dimensions: 100 × 5.4 × 43 cm
- Load bearing capacity: approx. 5 ton per 20 x 20 cm
- Material: Polyurethane (Recyclable)
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 8.5 kg
- Hardness: 88 Shore ± 4 A Shore
- Fire protection class: Class B-s1 (flame resistant) according to DIN EN 13501-1 (pending)
- Temperature Range: -30°C to 60°C