Dirty Rigger Framer Gloves - SlimFit™
Product No. DTY-SLIMFRM
SlimFit™ glove line was born after listening to the rigger community suggesting the existing rigger gloves on the market are usually too baggy. The SlimFit™ line developed by Dirty Rigger addresses the issue and offers the size down to XXS, extending the comfort and protection of Dirty Rigger’s inventory to everyone. Now, every wearer can work productively onsite or on the road without worrying about the ill-fitting gloves that may cause troubles.
Dirty Rigger’s SlimFit™ line is available in 3 designs - Full-handed, Fingerless and Framer. Framer Gloves keep your ring and little finger covered while leaving the tips of your thumb, index and middle finger open. They enable you to perform high-dexterity tasks with the first 3 fingers while providing great resistance to the hard work in the rest of the hand.
Features & Benefits
- Lightweight & Breathable offer exceptional long-lasting comfort
- Perfectly fit: The snug fit design minimises snagging and is perfect for smaller hands down to size XXS to allow every wearer to work comfortably and effectively
- Specially selected synthetic leather: Not only does it provide durability, but it also feels incredibly soft on the skin
- Airprene knuckle padding: Breathable and lightweight, greatly reducing moisture accumulation on the skin and discomfort of excessive heat due to prolonged use
- 4-way Stretched Fabric: For flexible movement
- Synthetic leather: For excellent resistance to hard graft
- Double-stitched seams: Built to last due to its heavy-duty nylon double stitching
- Framer 3-finger design:
- Remain instantly accessible for intricate tasks with your thumb, index and middle finger while keeping the rest of your hand covered for great resistance to hard graft.
- Avoid losing your rigger gloves as you don't need to take them off for doing different tasks.
- Durable Embossed Leather in key wear areas to provide excellent multi-surface grip.
- Touchscreen compatible index finger
- Eyelet hole for belt clip attachment
- Write-on ID Tag
- 4 Different sizes
- Easy-on pull tab
These gloves are ideal for:
- General rigging
- Running cables
- Camera operation
- Rope handling
It's been really good, I've had a hard time finding good quality gloves in my size and they go down to xxs! They're perfect for lighting, I like the cut out pointer, middle fingers, and thumb, they are stitched nicely there and I don't expect them to fray.
Overall, exactly what I thought they would be. I’m not a huge fan of the tighter fit, but once I break these in I’m sure they will be fantastic.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.