Proper head protection is critical on professional job sites and in the recreational arena. This is where a hard hat or safety helmet comes into play. Used together with ear defenders and visors, you can have extensive protection while carrying on with work.
• Hard hats with chin strap: While traditional hard hats usually come without a chin strap, Kask hard hats, or called construction hard hats, that are currently used on many construction sites feature a chin strap that keeps your head protection secured in high winds or when working at heights. With a variety of safety standards, Kask headgear is ideal for work-at-height applications, groundwork and working with electricity.
• Hard hats with ear defenders & visor: This type of all-in-one package featuring the award-winning Zenith helmet, a metal mesh full-face visor and ear defenders delivers all-round protection to a user - head, ear, eye and face protection. Also known as a forestry helmet, this head protection unit is popular with tree carers and arborists.
• Hard hat accessories: We stock a range of Kask hard hat accessories including hard hat visors, ear defenders, lamp clips, neck shades, pads, reflective stickers etc for unique adaptability to a worker’s needs.
• Centurion Nexus: The pioneering Nexus Core safety helmet combines advanced industrial safety standards with modern styling – including our Micro Peak for optimum visibility and Dry-Tech sweatband for all-day comfort.
• Centurion Concept: 20% lighter than most other helmets, The Concept range offers a high level of safety with low weight, reassuring strength with feel-good comfort. The Concept is the helmet that tore up the rule-book.
• Other Accessories: We stock a range of Centurion hard hat accessories including visors, ear defenders, pads, reflective stickers etc
• Petzl vertex vent: Featuring its revolutionary DUAL chinstrap, the Petzl Hard Hard allows workers to adjust chin strap strength (<25kg or >50kg) in order to adapt the helmet to different environments: working at height (EN 12492) or on the ground (EN 397).
• B-brand (from Beeswift): They are highly affordable and certified hard hats, and are available in multiple colours.
• Fa2 hard hat with visor: Conforms to EN397 Impact Protection