With 60+ years of experience, Blåkläder has a deep knowledge of workwear.
Blaklader workwear is designed to protect professional tradesmen and tradeswomen, whatever the weather, from working in tough environments like workshops, building sites, weld spatter and metalwork sparks. They come in multiple sizes and colours. Whether you are a craftsman, an industrial worker, a road & construction worker, a plumber or an electrician, you should choose those that last. So choose Blaklader workwear.
• Blaklader Trousers: Painters' Trousers, Stretch Work Trousers, Work Trousers with Knee Pads etc
• Blaklader Jacket: Winter Jackets, Softshell Jackets, Hi-Viz etc
• Blaklader Hoodie: Full Zipper, Hi-Viz, with Pile Lining etc
• Blaklader Gloves: Cut Resistance Gloves, PU Palm Gloves, etc
• Blaklader Safety Boots: Steel Toe Boots, Safety Shoes, Winter Boots etc
Blaklader X1900 and X1500 feature multiple reinforced pockets, D rings and loops for holding common hand tools and an inner leg seam with 3-needle stitching.
• Blaklader X1900: The X1900 Blaklader trousers' knee pad pockets are reinforced with CORDURA stretch fabric on the outside and stretch fabric on the inside for increased freedom of movement.
• Blaklader X1500: With a hammer holder on both sides of the Blaklader Trousers, these workwear products are craftsman's favourite. The ergonomic pre-bent design makes it close around the knee and help you get more from every shift.