Dunlop boots, made in Europe and the US, have been characterized by comfort, innovation and protection since 1904.
This range of protective footwear has been widely worn by tough workers in Agriculture & Fishery, Food processing, Industry and the Oil, Gas & Mining industry. We, at MTN SHOP, have worked the long hours and cold days and know what not to do! As the old saying goes, take a walk in my shoes for a day.. we say, only if you have a sturdy pair of boots. The following Dunlop Safety Boots are top-notch protective wellies with protective steel cap and midsole for challenging working conditions:
• Dunlop Purofort (Except D46093305): Provides great flexibility, maximum stretch, excellent thermal insulation up to -20C, and all-day comfort (35% lighter than safety boots made of other materials)
• Dunlop Purofort Thermo: Includes all benefits of Dunlop Purofort range and additionally provides extraordinary thermal insulation up to -50C
• Dunlop Acifort (Except B44063108): Ensures a longer lifetime and better resistance to oil, fat, blood and chemicals due to the unique invention of PVC, nitrile rubber and polymers
• Dunlop Promaster: A highly affordable safety boot
These practical Dunlop wellies for less demanding conditions are 100% waterproof and durable, protecting your feet from serious problems usually caused by working in water such as blisters, soreness, redness and major issues with skin falling off.
• Dunlop Pricemastor: Less than 10 euros and comes in 3 different colours.
• Dunlop Purofort: Model D46093305
• Dunlop Acifort: Model B44063108
To learn more about safety footwear, head over to our complete guide.