Doughty Easydeck Square Units - Portable Staging for Schools/Small Venues
*IMPORTANT NOTE* - All Doughty products are shipped from the UK. We will cover all customs charges on your delivery in advance so no extra payment is needed from you. We require a minimum order value of €50 for all Doughty products.
If you order less than €50 worth of Doughty products, your order will be cancelled and refunded.
Easydeck Modular Staging - Square Units
Easydeck is a modular performance system, perfectly suited for use in smaller venues. The staging system was designed after extensive consultation with drama teachers, amateur groups and rental companies.
As a modular stage design, Easydeck is extremely flexible. It also provides an efficient, safe & cost-effective solution to portable staging, especially for schools. Its‘no fuss’ nature is simple to install and requires no special tools to assemble. For more details of its flexibility, please read the case studies below and Easydeck blog on MTN Shop.
- Doughty helps Little Angel Theatre transform its newest venue
- Doughty supplies Farnham Maltings with Easydeck
- Doughty built the stage for Bradbury Hall
All Easydeck modules consist of two basic components, lightweight ‘crackle’ black finish steel frames and phenol coated birch ply reversible deck panels. The square units are manufactured in four standard heights - 250mm, 500mm, 750mm and 1000mm. Special sizes are available on request.
Besides, Easydeck Triangular Units and Step Units are available. For any inquiries, please contact us via chat.
User Manual & Certificate of Easydeck Staging System
- Easydeck Square Units - 1000mm Series
Size & Weight:
T76000: 1000mmL x 1000mmW x 250mmH & 7.57kg
T76100: 1000mmL x 1000mmW x 500mmH & 8.74kg
T76200: 1000mmL x 1000mmW x 750mmH & 9.91kg
T76250: 1000mmL x 1000mmW x 1000mmH & 11.08kg
- SWL: 500Kg per square metre
- Finish: Black Powder Paint
- Standards: Easydeck conforms to DIN 53799, BS6566:1 1985
- PLEASE NOTE: BOARDS MUST BE ORDERED SEPARATELY
Accessories for Easydeck Units:
- Module Joint Clip: Used to secure runways and step units
- Module Joint Channel: Used to create a secure joint between two adjacent frames
- Support Channel: Ensure a level platform for deck panels is achieved
- Module Riser Brackets: Used when two units are tiered on top of each other
- Reversible Deck Panel: Square panel with both non-slip and smooth surfaces
- Ramp System: Provides easy access to tiered seating
- Handrail: Provide an excellent safety barrier
- Chair Stop: Create a raised edge to eliminate the chances of chair leg slippage
- "Bolton Twill" Valence: Give your stage that "finished look"
- Storage Dolly: Stores up to 25 frames and deck panels