Arbortec Breatheflex Chainsaw Trousers (Ladies) Type C
Product No. AT4050-PI/BK-XS/REG
Arbortec Breatheflex Chainsaw Trousers Type C
Well fitted chainsaw trousers for forest workers and arborists are crucial for men and women alike. The Breatheflex women's is the latest addition to the range, they have been exclusively designed and built to fit the female form.
All the features from the men's Breatheflex have been carried over to ensure the trousers meet the same criteria with the addition of a specialized fit.
Chainsaw trousers should be lightweight, comfortable, and breathable while retaining good abrasion resistance.
Incorporating a multi-layered chainsaw shield system with Dyneema for ultimate protection, the Breatheflex range uses the lightest chainsaw stalling system available to promote all day long comfort.
The trouser's outer shell is made from Climasphere breathable fabrics which are also highly abrasion and snag resistant. The six-way stretch feature makes for the most comfortable forestry chainsaw pants on the market.
The Type C trouser protects the whole leg and rated to Class 1 (20 m/s).
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Reinforced seams at high tension areas: - Stronger build for longer lasting trousers
- Kevlar reinforcement at lower leg: - Resistant to abrasion
- Quality YKK zipper system on flies and all pockets: - Zipper system is designed to survive extensive heavy use
- Downward facing Pocket Zips: - Compatible with wearing a climbing harness
- Reinforced lining around ankle: - Reduces wear from boot lace hooks
- Hi-Vis Reflective decals: - Improved roadside safety in low-light conditions
- Cargo and phone pockets have double fold-over flap: - Keeps dirt and sawdust out
- Elasticated boot lace fastener: - Reduces sawdust ingress into the boot
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.