Line Array Tower Lift
Introducing Kuzar K-40, the new reinforced profile with a greater opening of legs. This tower lift is ideal for raising STRUCTURES, AUDIO SYSTEMS, LINE ARRAY, PA etc.
Its aluminium profiles are wider and have been modified to better withstand loads than their predecessors. It has 4 legs with an anti-slip rubber stabilizing plate for each. Our automatic trigger 'KAT' protects your cargo in the unlikely event that the cable breaks.
Kuzar lifter, model K-40 has been designed for vertically lifting lighting, trussing etc in the professional sound and light sector.
User Manual - Cert
- Anti-rust protection priming paint bathed black steel, covered with cured polyester dust.
- Kuzar Automatic Trigger (KAT) on each section which automatically slots into the sections during elevation, locking them in place.
- The anchor of the legs secured by safety catches.
- Adjustable stabilizer plates in the legs with nonslip rubber base support.
- Spirit level for vertical alignment.
- Swivel wheels for easy transportation
- Made in Spain
Maximum Height: 6,65m (21.82ft)
Folded Height: 1,78m (5.84ft)
Maximum Load: 270kg (595lb)
Minimum Load: 25 kg (55 lb)
(Important note: The brake will not function without this minimum load)
Net Weight: 144kg (317.5lb)
Work Surface: 1.88 × 2.15m (6.17 × 7.05ft)
Folded base area: 46 cm x 60 cm (1.51’ x 1.97’)
Construction material: Aluminium profiles 6082T6
Cable: Steel DIN 3060 with tensile strength 180 kg/mm2 .
Anti-torsion & anti-corrosion. Ø6mm cable diameter.
Winch: 900 kg certified
Tower Lift Accessories for K-40:
You can also check the full range of our tower lifters here.