Pfaff Aluminium Wire Rope Winch SW-K GAMMA 200-800kg
Wire Rope Winch
A winch is a piece of mechanical equipment used to move heavy items. The wire rope winch GAMMA is a manually operated foot mounted winch for lifting and lowering of loads.
This Aluminium hand winch is a drum winch with roller chain drive. A spring-loaded brake built into the drum automatically holds the load. Due to its rugged design, the wire rope winch is suitable for operation outdoors.
Efficient power transmission, safe operation, and low maintenance effort: the wire rope winches of the Pfaff-silberblau brand meet these demands in all power classes.
Fast & International Delivery. For any inquiries, please contact us via Chat.
Technical Data - Operating Instructions
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Compact aluminum housing and closed chain drive
- As of 500 kg carrying a load with fast gear for small loads and faster coiling and uncoiling of the unloaded rope
- Smoothly running spur gear for high efficiency
- Low-friction shaft with plain bearings for better rope unwinding and longer service life of the winch
- Wide rope drum for large rope holder and two rope attachments
- Simple and quick attachment
- Integrated safety spring brake system
- Removable hand crank
- By changing the crank sockets, the winch can be used for winding the unloaded rope on or off, respectively for small loads in the fast speed.
- The wire rope winch can be operated from either side
- Rope Diameter: 4 - 7mm
- Weight Without Rope: 6 - 16kg
- Capacity: Carrying loads 200 – 800 kg