Yale Ratchet Lever Hoist UNOplus [ATEX] 750-6000KG
Ratchet Lever Hoist (UNOplus)
Ratchet Lever Hoists are also known as lever hoists, come alongs or lever blocks. They can be used vertically and horizontally for dragging, stretching and positioning loads across industries.
The UNOPlus ATEX Ratchet Lever Hoist is the explosion protection version of the famous UNOplus Ratchet lever hoist.
Further technical development turns the ratchet lever hoist into the successor of the proven UNO model. The versatile tool for lifting, pulling and securing of loads is characterized by its compact design and robust stamped steel construction. The capacity ranges from 750kg to 6000kg and the lift from 1.5m to 18m.
Britain’s No. 1 Name for Lifting - YALE
Yale is a global brand of Columbus McKinnon (CM). The Yale name is synonymous with quality hoisting equipment and has been since 1877 when Linus Yale, Jr. produced the first spur geared hand chain hoist with the Weston Screw Brake. Today, nearly 145 years on, Yale still leads the industry with new and innovative products, making their hoists and lifting equipment the no.1 choice in the UK and globally recognized.
Technical Data - Manual Hoist Guide(Lever Hoist vs Chain Hoist)
- Due to optimized gearing and improved bearings in the housing cover, a minimum effort is required to operate the shorthand lever.
- Steel handwheel as standard.
- Automatic screw-and-disc type load brake with corrosion-protected components.
- Standard free chaining device to quickly attach the load or to pull the chain through the hoist in both directions.
- Robust chain guide rollers eliminate fouling and jamming of chain on the load sheave.
- Sturdy bottom block with encapsulated bolt connections
- Alloyed steel link chain with zinc-plated resp. yellow chromate finish, in accordance with national and international standards and regulations.
- Drop forged suspension and load hooks are made from non-ageing, high tensile steel and fitted with robust safety latches.
WHAT DOES EXPLOSION PROTECTION ACHIEVE?
Explosion protection can mean to generally prevent the ignition of an explosive mixture. Explosion protection can also be achieved by eliminating potential ignition sources in advance, e.g. high temperatures and sparking.
In many trades and industries, combustible gases, vapours and dusts are handled which have the potential to cause explosions.
Therefore, explosion protection for electrical and mechanical machinery is an important precautionary measure to ensure the safety of persons and all kinds of production, storage and distribution systems
EXAMPLES OF EXPLOSION HAZARDS IN VARIOUS INDUSTRIES
- Chemical industry
- Waste disposal sites
- Energy production companies
- Waste management companies
- Gas suppliers
- Metal processing companies
- Wood-processing companies
- Paint shops
- Food and feed-stuffs industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Recycling companies
Customers Also Bought
Yale Trolley Clamp CTP 1000 - 3000kgRegular priceUnit price per
€214.07 EURSale price From €171.83 EUR
Yale lift 360 Chain Hoist [ATEX] 500-20000KGRegular price From €1,373.10 EURUnit price per
Yale Push Trolley HTP 500 - 5000kgRegular priceUnit price per
€106.50 EURSale price From €101.09 EUR
Yale Electric Chain Hoist 5 Ton, Dual Speed (CPVF)Regular priceUnit price per
€5,644.50 EURSale price From €5,106.31 EUR
Yale Fall Arrest Blocks - 4mmCable (6m-25m L)Regular priceUnit price per
€552.74 EURSale price From €508.05 EUR
Yale Electric Chain Hoist 500Kg, Single/Dual Speed (CPV/F)Regular price From €1,909.43 EURUnit price per