Yale Geared Trolley HTG 500 - 20000kg
Product No. HTG 500-A
With this option, the chain hoist operator will pull on a chain hanging from the geared trolley, and the trolley will use its gears to roll the trolley wheels along the Beam instead of human push/pull power.
The geared trolley enables the exact positioning or easy traversing of large loads with either manual or powered hoisting equipment.
- It has excellent rolling features due to machined steel wheels mounted on prelubricated, encapsulated ball bearings.
- Adjustable to fit a wide range of beam widths and profiles (e.g. INP, IPE and IPB).
- Adjustments are made by rotating the clevis load bar which also ensures the centered positioning of the hoist in the clevis – no creeping to the left or the right.
- The trolley wheels are designed for a max. beam profile incline of 14% (DIN 1025 - part 1).
- Trolleys are in accordance with the UVV and machinery directives.
- Rotating hand chain guide.
- Stainless steel hand chains.
- Corrosion resistant version
- Explosion protection
- Locking device to secure the trolley in position on the beam (park position e.g. on ships).
Customers Also Bought
Yale Electric Chain Hoist 3.2 Ton, Low Voltage (CPE/CPEF)Regular price From $5,013.00 From $6,165.99Unit price per
Yale Electric Chain Hoist 500Kg, Single/Dual Speed (CPV/F)Regular price From $1,833.00 From $2,254.59Unit price per
Yale Spring Balancers YBF 0.5-200kg
Yale Handy Ratchet Lever Hoist 250/500 KGRegular price From $117.00 From $143.91Unit price per
Yale ASH Weld-On Hooks 1000-8000kgRegular price From $28.00 From $34.44Unit price per
Yaletrac Cable puller ST 500 - 3200kgRegular price From $173.00 From $212.79Unit price per
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.