Solus BC SMD LED- 40/60/75/100W [10 Pack]
This item only ships to Ireland - FREE Shipping (No Minimum Spend)
- • Non-dimmable
- • Very warm light
- • Energy Rating: A+
Customers Also Bought
Solus SES T25 Cookerhood Bulb- 40W [10 Pack]Regular price €76.65 EURUnit price per
Solus J118 LED bulb- 75W (10 Pack)Regular price €233.58 EURUnit price per
Solus GU10 SMD LED- 50W (12 Twin Pack)Regular price €162.21 EURUnit price per
Solus BC SMD LED 60W 3-Unit [10 Pack]Regular price €106.95 EURUnit price per
Solus 2D 16W GR10Q 4 Pin Lamp [10Pack]Regular price €98.28 EURUnit price per
Solus 2D 28W 4 Pin Lamp [10 Pack]Regular price €79.89 EURUnit price per
Solus SMD LED- 40W, 60W, 75W & 100W
SMD means surface mounted diode. This is a better technology than the first generation DIP LEDs. The SMD type LEDs are mounted on an aluminum substrate and enveloped in an epoxy resin.
Direct replacement for standard incandescent lamps. Instant Light. Brilliant light. No mercury. A+ energy-rated. Non-Dimmable. Up to 90% energy saving on traditional incandescent lamps.
- Watt: 40W (=5.5W LED), 60W (=8.5W LED), 75W (=11W LED), 100W (=14W LED)
- Lumens: 60W: 806lm, 100W: 1521lm
- Lamp dimensions: Various
- Rated lamp lifetime: 15000H
- No. of switching cycles: 50000X
- Lamp power factor: 1
- Lumen maintenance factor: 80%
- Colour rendering: >80
- Colour temperature: 2700K
- Starting time: 0.0s
- Lamp mercury content: 0mg
- Packaging and the Environment: Solus cares for the environment. The blister packs are produced in such a way that the component parts (cardboard and PVC) can be separated in favour of differential refuse collection and recycling.
Light Bulb Fittings
From this diagram, you should be able to find the best fit for your needs.
Light Bulb Brightness
Typically, the higher the wattage, the higher the lumens, and the more brightness.