Reusable Showtex Trussleeve 35cm, covering your truss safe, fast, and easy or turning it into a design feature
Permanently flame retardant, TrusSleeve with multiple lengths is a seamless, universal truss cover that hides cables and covers truss constructions in an elegant way.
Thanks to the great stretching properties, TrusSleeve can be easily slid over a variety of truss shapes and sizes. When attaching lights to the truss, simply perforate the sleeve at your attachment points.
TrusSleeve has a no-sew finish and won’t unravel when cut. It is recommended allowing for 15% extra in the length depending on individual truss shape and diameter.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Fits around all types of square and triangular truss pieces
- Can be perforated for a fast light-to-truss attachment
- Elastic enough to slide over a variety of truss shapes and sizes with ease
- Won’t unravel when cut, maintaining elegance for premium productions
- Permanently flame retardant (FR) to the strictest M1 standard
- Retains FR levels even after washing
- When lit from the inside, the ribbed structure produces sublime even light distribution
- Applications: Wedding parties, fashion shows, film festivals, cooperate events, music festivals, etc
Width: 35cm [27cm in width is available]
Length: 1.15m, 2.3m, 3.45m, 10, 20m, 50m
Colour: Black, White
Material: 100% Trevira CS
- NFP 92-503-507 (1995) CLASS M1
- DIN 4102 PART 1 CLASS B1
- BS 5867 PART 2 TYPE B (1980) PASS
- AS 1530.3 PASS
- AS 1530.2 PASS