Dirty Rigger Tool Bag (12 LTR)
Customers Also Bought
Dirty Rigger Rope Gloves - Rope Ops™ (Genuine Leather) EN388Regular price €38.13 EURUnit price per
Dirty Rigger Firm Grip Leather Gloves (Genuine Leather)Regular price €25.40 EURUnit price per
Dirty Rigger Shot BagRegular price €70.37 EURUnit price per
Dirty Rigger Multi ToolRegular price €20.67 EURUnit price per
Dirty Rigger Protector™ - Heavy Duty Gloves (EN388)Regular price €32.10 EURUnit price per
Dirty Rigger Small Tool Pouch for BeltRegular price €14.81 EURUnit price per
Dirty Rigger Tool Bag - All in One Bag for A Rigger's Entire Day
Rigging isn’t a one tool operation. Dirty Rigger’s Tool Bag provides 12 litres of organized space for every rigger’s inventory. Constructed out of heavy-duty, water-resistant Cordura material, this Gear Bag contains padded walls and slots to organize everything from tools to tablet devices and more. The padded construction keeps your items protected and cushioned.
Dirty Rigger’s Tool Bag features 11 inner tool slots for easy one-handed access to your essential items, and a huge central storage compartment accommodates nearly anything you need. Once all of your gear is packed, carry it comfortably with an adjustable seatbelt-style strap and shoulder pad. The Dirty Rigger Gear Bag offers exceptional organization, one-handed access, and comfortable wear for when you need your gear close at hand.
*Pouch contents not included
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Heavy-duty and water-resistant
- Designed and hand made in the UK
- 12 litres of internal storage
- 11 inner tool slots
- Padded external walls
- 2 external D-rings for extra attachments
- Hook and loop closure flap with added buckle
- Padded, adjustable seatbelt-style shoulder strap
- Grab handle
- Overall dimensions – 39cm(W) x 17cm(D) x 28cm(H)
- Large central storage compartment – 33cm(W) x 12cm(D) x 25cm(H)
- Separate smartphone pocket – 9cm(W) x 5cm(D) x 20cm(H)
- Padded front pocket for tablet devices – 26cm(W) x 7cm(D) x 23cm(H)
- Rear zip-close pocket – 33cm(W) x 1cm(D) x 22cm(H)
- Material: Made of Cordura that is an exceptionally durable Nylon fabric, ideal for a variety of outdoor applications
DIRTY RIGGER STORY
The name of Dirty Rigger comes from a fun brainstorming session by the owners of Le Mark, Dirty Rigger's parent company. The scratching man logo was created using a silhouette of their warehouse manager!
Behind the interesting brand story, Dirty Rigger is a fast-growing brand in the entertainment industry, and their products have already been distributed to over 50 countries to rave reviews. Combined durability and comfort with style, the products have attracted professionals who work in the outdoor events, rigging, theatrical and TV / Film set industries, amongst many others.