Doughty Double Sheave Pulley
*IMPORTANT NOTE* - All Doughty products are shipped from the UK. We will cover all customs charges on your delivery in advance so no extra payment is needed from you. We require a minimum order value of €50 for all Doughty products.
If you order less than €50 worth of Doughty products, your order will be cancelled and refunded.
Customers Also Bought
Doughty Safety Bonds 5kg-100kgRegular price From €4.76 EURUnit price per
Doughty Flat ClampRegular price €137.11 EURUnit price per
Doughty Vee ClampRegular price €72.20 EURUnit price per
Key Clamp: Doughty Two Socket CrossRegular price €14.90 EURUnit price per
Doughty Scaffold Clamp: Pipe JoinerRegular price €11.14 EURUnit price per
Doughty Supaclamp - PinRegular price From €8.72 EURUnit price per
Double Sheave Pulley - Doughty Engineering
The Doughty Pulley system is of modular construction, allowing easy assembly of single or multiple sheave units from a limited range of standard components. With the addition of various brackets and fixings, the basic pulleys will fulfill a variety of specialist needs. This is designed for use within the theatre, film and TV Industry.
This double sheave pulley consists of two sheave units. Sheaves are available for fibre or wire ropes. All Standard Doughty Pulleys have a safe working load of 150 kg. A basic double sheave pulley is ready to accept any of the range of fixings. Three sizes of a sheave are available - 100mm, 150mm, and 180mm diameter.
To order pulleys, please state part numbers of:
1. Basic Pulley required
2. Fixing System required ie. T42800 + T42865 = 100mm Single Pulley (for wire) fitted with Awning Block.
For any inquiries, please contact us via chat.
The recommended sizes for Hand Ropes & Wires are:
100mm Diameter Sheave - 14mm Rope – 4mm Wire
150mm Diameter Sheave - 18mm Rope – 6mm Wire
180mm Diameter Sheave - 18mm Rope – 6mm Wire
- Width: 53mm. Same for all sizes
- SWL: 150kg. Same for all sizes
Brackets for Doughty Standard Pulleys:
- Multibeam Girder Brackets: For wall or ceiling applications
- Pulley Awnings: To be used with a shackle
- Girder Brackets: To be used with girders
- Wall Side Plates: To mount any size pulley to wall
- Multifix Brackets: To make wall mounted, ceiling mounted and upright guide pulleys, as well as cross tube assemblies.