Coffing Lever Hoist (LSB-B) 750kg
Product No. 09421W
The product is currently Out-of-Stock! Please visit our Manual Chain Hoist collection or contact us via Chat.
Coffing Lever Hoist - High-performance Lifting Tool You Must Have
Coffing is part of the Columbus McKinnon(CM) family of brands.
Coffing Hoists offers a diverse range of lifting and positioning products, including manual and powered hoists and trolleys. Widely recognized in manufacturing plants throughout North America, Coffing provides economical, user-friendly hand chain hoists and lever tools for maintenance and repair.
Coffing Lever Hoist is made of the best-selected materials to provide long dependable service for users. It is manufactured and processed by skilled engineers under strict quality control. All have been tested at 125% of rated capacity and inspected per ASME B30.21 before leaving our factory.
The model LSB-B is lightweight, durable, and ideal for construction and commercial applications. It is stamped steel and features a through-hardened load chain. This model LSB-B has a rated load of ¾ tons with a 10’ lift.
Hoist SafetyBefore operating, please ensure the following:
- Lift and lower the load about 4'' and test the bake system
- Use only alloy chain and attachment for overhead lifting
- Read and follow the user manual.
- Don't exceed the working load limit
- Don't use equipment to lift people or loads over people
- Loads must be lifted as slowly as possible, especially in subzero temperatures.
- Avoid load swinging and abrupt shocks. They will impose on the lever hoist excessive burdens.
- Never use the hook directly on a load
- After Use: Wipe off the dust, dirt, and moisture thoroughly before storage
- Always store the lever hoist in a dry airy place. Never leave the lever hoist in a damp environment.
- Never store the lever hoist with the brake system locked. Loosen the brake system by operating it.
- Inspection: If any defect is found, replace the defective components before using the lever hoist again.
- Load Chain Replacement: Replace the whole load chain immediately even there is only one link of the load chain is worn-out, elongated or damaged.
- Lubrication: Proper and regular lubrication will prolong the service life. For chain lubrication, please ensure to do it along the whole length with machine oil between links:
Features & Specifications
- Impact-resistant, stamped steel housing withstands rigorous use. Compact design is portable and easy to rig.
- Double reduction gearing and short, cushioned-grip handle provide easy operation with minimal handle effort.
- 360° rotating handle provides versatile rigging options when used in confined spaces.
- The state-of-the-art freewheeling mechanism allows quick and easy one-handed take-up and positioning of slack chain.
- Enclosed screw-and-disc type load brake stays clean and dry for positive load positioning. Latches on hooks provide positive load engagement.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Product Type: Lever Hoist
- Brand: Coffing
- Capacity: ¾ Ton or 750kg
- Lift: 10’
- Hoist Model: LSB-B
- Type: Chain
- Headroom: 11-7/16”
- Anchor Sling Installed: No
- Product Weight: 14 lbs
- Lever Length: 9.25”
- Reeving: 1
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Metric Rated: Yes
- Average Handle Effort: 46 lbs
Customers Also Bought
CM Lodestar- Model L Hoist D8 1000kg - Single Brake
CM Lodestar Electric Chain Hoist - 250kgRegular price From $3,280.00 From $4,034.40Unit price per
CM Genuine Load Chain 10mm-For Lodestar RRS
CM Genuine Load Chain 8mm- V2
CM Lodestar Electric Chain Hoist - 3000kg (Hook Suspension)Regular price From $6,382.00 From $7,849.86Unit price per
CM Genuine Prostar Load Chain 4mm
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.