CM Lodestar Electric Chain Hoist - 2000kg
Customers Also Bought
CM Lodestar Electric Chain Hoist - 250kgRegular price From €3,417.80 EURUnit price per
CM Genuine Load Chain 10mm-For Lodestar RRSRegular price €0.00 EURUnit price per
CHAIN GUIDE (V2)Regular price €35.98 EURUnit price per
CM Lodestar Electric Chain Hoist - 1000kgRegular price From €4,389.47 EURUnit price per
CM Prostar - 250KgRegular price From €1,619.90 EURUnit price per
CM Genuine Load Chain 6mm- V1Regular price €0.00 EURUnit price per
Lodestar Electric Chain Hoist - 2000kg
The Lodestar Electric Chain Hoist with the 5 various capacities up to 3000kg is a greatly versatile material handling device that can be used to lift loads that are within rated capacity.
The mechanical features include an alloy steel lift wheel, Load Limiter, hardened steel chain guides, hardened steel gear train, lifetime lubrication, forged steel hooks, and lightweight aluminum frame. More details are displayed in the diagram.
The electrical features of these Lodestar Electric Chain Hoist include hoist duty motor, rugged hoist brake, magnetic reversing contactor and voltage conversion board (dual voltage units). Custom lift, suspension, and other options are available upon request.
Please check other capacities as well. For any inquiries, please contact us via chat.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- Each hoist thoroughly inspected and tested to over 125% of rated load prior to shipment
- Gearing designed for exceptionally long life and quiet operation
- Gear train lifetime lubricated with nonoxidizing grease
- Precision machined and hardened liftwheel with hardened chain guides for precise chain liftwheel fit
- Hardened, forged steel, latch type hooks and Hoistaloy load chain for long, dependable service
- Easy to install and maintain
- Made in the USA
- CSA Approved
- Meets ASME B30.16
- Lifetime warranty
- Capacity: 1000kg
- Lift: 3 - 18 meters
Single Phase Models: 4 m/min
3 Phase Models: 8 m/min
- Harsh environment hoists available for severe duty of plating, galvanizing and washdown applications
- Hoists with climbing capability available for temporary rigging or lifting applications — must be used in inverted position only
- Hoists with creep control allow precise positioning through field adjustment within the time delay range of .05 sec. to 3 sec.
Check the video below to find out more benefits!