Browse our Shipping Policy
€65.00 Excl. VAT
📦 Need your gear delivered to the UK? Visit ShopMTN.co.uk to enjoy Brexit-proof shopping.
Compliant for EN 12492, the KASK Super Plasma Helmet is designed specifically for work-at-height applications. The Kask hard hat is streamlined for maximum comfort, safety and adaptability.
A High Level of Protection: The outer shell is made to withstand significant impact from above as well as from the sides. 4 fastening points of the helmet’s chinstrap reduce the risk of helmet loss.
Low Weight & Comfort: 10 air vents offer efficient cooling and ventilation while keeping debris away with an anti-intrusion mesh grid finish. Being 10% lighter than other safety helmets, you might even forget you’re wearing it!
Ideal for Rope Access Technicians: Kask Plasma Helmet offers professionals excellent adaptability for any work-at-height applications due to a range of accessories available e.g. visors, earmuffs, lamp clips, pads and neck shades.
For any inquiries, please contact us via Chat.
• Air Grid - 10 Air intakes are equipped with an anti-intrusion grille, prevents the entry of debris whilst maintaining breathability
• Earmuffs Fitting - Provided with bayonet socket adapter for earmuffs
• Lamp Clips - Strong nylon external lamp carrying clips; compatible with all headlamps with elastic bands on the market
• Ring to Hook - Fitted with a special loop on the chin strap which allows the helmet to be connected to the harness
• 2Dry - This high-tech and maximum comfort fabric dry very quickly, encouraging the expansion and dispersion of moisture to the outside and leaving a pleasant feeling of freshness.
• Padding - Removable and washable inner padding
• Up & Down System- This innovative technology ensures a precise and comfortable fit around the neck. A centre wheel and two side flaps allow quick adjustment of the helmet not only in width but also in height and tilt.
• Chinstrap EN12492 - Four point chinstrap with Quick release fastening and opening in conformity with EN 12492. Provided with lateral divider for adjusting the length of the straps.
• Visor Attachment
• Outer Shell: PP Polypropylene
• Inner Shell: HD Polystyrene
• Headband: Soft PA Nylon headband
• Size Universal: Adjustable 51 - 62 cm
• Weight: 420 g
• Colour: Orange & Black
• Standard: EN 12492
Are you also looking for a visor, neck shade or other accessories for your Kask hard hat?
We stock a wide variety of Super Plasma accessories including visors, earmuffs, neck shades, accessory adaptors, paddings, and more to offer unique adaptability to the worker’s needs. Discover the full list of KASK Super Plasma accessories now by clicking the images.
(To install ear muffs to Plasma Helmets)
While Plasma and Super Plasma helmets are compatible with the same kinds of helmet accessories like V2 Visors, V2 Plus Visors and KASK earmuffs, they are different in some ways - product weight, helmet standard and use.
|Ireland & U.K.||Rest of EU|
|€0 - 150||€15||€17,35|
|€150 - €250||Free||€17,35|
|€250 - €800||Free||€32|
|€800 - €2000||Free||Free|