COVID-19 Update: Our team is working hard to process your orders. Due to the effects of COVID-19, some carriers are experiencing delays on shipments. As a result, we are projecting standard shipment times of 7-10 days. Please chat with our team below for a shipping estimate on your order.
Compliant with EN 397, it is designed specifically for industrial applications and features many characteristics that separate it from your ordinary hard hat.
Protection: It is built with an outer shell manufactured from high-density Polypropylene. This material is designed to withstand significant impact from above as well as from the sides. Four fastening points of the helmet’s chinstrap reduce the risk of helmet loss in the incident of a fall.
Comfort: The helmet is designed to provide wearers with perfect ergonomic comfort. 10 aluminium-grilled air vents offer efficient cooling and ventilation while keeping debris away with an anti-intrusion mesh grid finish. With this much breathability and comfort, you might even forget you’re wearing it!
Ideal for Industrial Professionals: KASK represents a talented team of engineers that are dedicated to designing products that balance technological excellence, functionality, safety, and attractive design. KASK Plasma Helmets cater to industrial professionals’ rigorous demands. Visit our YouTube Channel to watch all KASK videos.
For any inquiries, please contact us via Chat.
• Air Grid - 10 Air intakes are equipped with an anti-intrusion grille, prevents the entry of debris whilst maintaining breathability
• Earmuffs Fitting - Provided with bayonet socket adapter for earmuffs
• Lamp Clips - Strong nylon external lamp carrying clips; compatible with all headlamps with elastic bands on the market
• Ring to Hook - Fitted with a special loop on the chin strap which allows the helmet to be connected to the harness
• 2Dry - This high-tech and maximum comfort fabric dry very quickly, encouraging the expansion and dispersion of moisture to the outside and leaving a pleasant feeling of freshness.
• Micrometrical Adjustment - The micrometrical size regulation mechanism positioned at the rear of the helmet provides quick and precise adjustment, even when wearing gloves.
• Chinstrap EN397 - Four point chinstrap with Quick release fastening and opening in conformity with EN 397. Provided with lateral divider for adjusting the length of the straps.
• Visor Attachment
• Outer Shell: PP Polypropylene
• Inner Shell: HD Polystyrene
• Headband: Soft PA Nylon headband
• Size Universal: Adjustable 51 - 63 cm
• Weight: 390 g
• Standards: EN 397
KASK PLASMA ACCESSORIES
Are you also looking for Kask Plasma visor, neck shade or others? At MTN SHOP, we stock a wide variety of Plasma accessories including visors, earmuffs, neck shades, accessory adaptors, paddings, and more to offer unique adaptability to the worker’s needs. Discover the full list of KASK Plasma accessories now by clicking the images.
How to Install Visor & Earmuff Adapter to KASK Plasma Helmet?
KASK Plasma VS Super Plasma
While Plasma and Super Plasma helmets are compatible with the same kinds of helmet accessories like V2 Visors, V2 Plus Visors and KASK earmuffs, they are different in some ways - product weight, helmet standard and use.
Product Weight: Super Plasma weighs 420g while Plasma weighs 390g
Standard: -The Super Plasmais an EN 12492 helmet i.e. mountaineering helmet that the chinstrap strength is greater, securing the helmet in place in an event of a fall when working at height. When a force of 50kg is applied, the high-strength chinstrap is able to retain the helmet on the head of a climber. -The Plasmais an industrial safety helmet, certified according to EN 397. The deliberately breakable chinstrap releases at minimum 150N and maximum 250N, causing the helmet to come off to avoid strangulation. It causes less harm to users who work near/on the ground level when they fall and become caught up by the helmet.
Kask Helmets - Construction Sites Clark Construction Group decided to implement Kask helmets across its self-performing concrete division. It was the first general contractor to switch to helmets across the organization, in April 2017. Since then, they are very commonly called KASK construction hard hats.