€58.00 Excl. VAT
Compliant with EN 397, it is designed specifically for industrial applications and features many characteristics that separate it from your ordinary hard hat.
A High Level of Protection: The outer shell is made to withstand significant impact from above as well as from the sides. 4 fastening points of the helmet’s chinstrap reduce the risk of helmet loss.
Low Weight & Comfort: 10 air vents offer efficient cooling and ventilation while keeping debris away with an anti-intrusion mesh grid finish. Being 15% lighter than other safety helmets, you might even forget you’re wearing it!
Ideal for Industrial Professionals: Kask Plasma Helmet offers professionals excellent flexibility for any of the jobs due to a range of accessories available e.g. visors, earmuffs, lamp clips, pads and neck shades.
• Air Grid - 10 Air intakes equipped with an anti-intrusion grille, preventing the entry of debris whilst maintaining breathability
• Earmuffs Fitting - Provided with bayonet socket adapter for earmuffs
• Lamp Clips - Strong nylon external lamp carrying clips; compatible with all headlamps with elastic bands on the market
• Ring to Hook - Fitted with a special loop on the chin strap which allows the helmet to be connected to the harness
• 2Dry High-Tech Fabric - Offers maximum comfort and dries very quickly, encouraging the expansion and dispersion of moisture to the outside and leaving a pleasant feeling of freshness.
• Micrometrical Adjustment - The micrometrical size regulation mechanism positioned at the rear of the helmet, providing quick and precise adjustment, even when wearing gloves.
• Chinstrap EN397 - 4 point chinstrap with quick-release fastening and opening in conformity with EN 397. Provided with lateral divider for adjusting the length of the straps.
• Visor Attachment
• Outer Shell: PP Polypropylene
• Inner Shell: HD Polystyrene
• Headband: Soft PA Nylon headband
• Size Universal: Adjustable 51 - 63 cm
• Weight: 390 g
• Standards: EN 397
Are you also looking for Kask Plasma visor, neck shade or others?
We stock a variety of Plasma accessories including visors, earmuffs, neck shades, accessory adaptors, paddings, and more to offer unique adaptability to the worker’s needs. Discover the full list of KASK Plasma accessories now by clicking the images.
(To install ear muffs to Plasma Helmets)
|Ireland & U.K.||Rest of EU|
|€0 - 150||€15||€17,35|
|€150 - €250||Free||€17,35|
|€250 - €800||Free||€32|
|€800 - €2000||Free||Free|