Browse our Shipping Policy
€39.50 Excl. VAT
This product is a basic 2-point fall arrest harness, compliant with the full-body harness standard EN 361 that states a full-body harness is the only acceptable body holding device that can be used in a fall arrest system.
It provides comfort and confidence, and directly affects the wearer's productivity, as well as gives them the flexibility to do what needs to be done when working at height.
Fast and International Delivery! For any inquiries, please contact us via Chat.
Features & Specifications:
For the details of full-body harness parts, please refer to the thumbnail.
Take the fall arrest body harness by the dorsal (back) attachment D-ring:
- All buckles have to be disconnected before putting it on
- It's important to inspect your harness before each work.
Head over to the ''FAQ'' section to learn more how to carry out a proper inspection.
Slip the harness on your shoulders:
- The shoulder straps should be put on one after one like wearing an open vest. (A reminder: Don't twist them)
- The D-ring should be between your shoulder blades.
Connect the chest strap buckle:
- Adjust the tension of the chest strap by pulling the strap to make sure there is no slack.
- Make sure the loose ends of the straps are tucked into the strap retainers.
• Wash harnesses in lukewarm soapy water (ph-neutral, 30 °C maximum), then rinse thoroughly with fresh tap water. (✓ Household Face & Body Soap; ✘Laundry Detergent, ✘Solvents, ✘Stain Removers, ✘Degreasers)
• Hang harnesses on a line to dry.
• You can wash your harness in a washing machine. Choose the 30 °C delicate synthetic setting, without a spin cycle. Wash the harness inside a thick cloth bag
The British Standard suggests inspecting personal protective equipment at least every 12 months while some manufacturers recommend a more frequent inspection, especially when the equipment is used in a harsh environment. The inspection has to be carried out by competent personnel. HSE's guideline document includes examples of defects and damage for reference. To learn more about how to inspect a safety harness, please refer to the Safety Harness Inspection Checklist.
One important thing to note is full-body harnesses exposed to a fall arrest should be removed from service and replaced immediately.
|Ireland & U.K.||Rest of EU|
|€0 - 150||€15||€17,35|
|€150 - €250||Free||€17,35|
|€250 - €800||Free||€32|
|€800 - €2000||Free||Free|