Dunlop Purofort PLUS Boots - Full Safety
Dunlop Purofort PLUS Boots - Full Safety
Made for the real thing, designed in a contemporary style for whole-day comfort and everyday use
- Extremely high traction on uneven surfaces for maximum safety
- Extra ergonomic support to arch, heel and metatarsal
- Unique boot material offering ultimate cut and abrasion resistance, giving them a 50%-100% longer lifespan
- 35% lighter than traditional wellingtons for minimizing foot fatigue
- Excellent cold insulation up to a temperature of -20°C
- 100% waterproof
Features & Safety Properties
S5 Certified: the most stringent safety footwear category
SRC Certified Slip Resistance: meet the most stringent requirements
Cold Insulation & 100% Waterproof
Fuel Oil & Chemical Resistance
Energy Absorption of the Heel Region
Explanations of Safety Properties
S5 CERTIFIED - Tested and certified in accordance with the EN ISO 20345:2011
• Equipped with a protective toecap and midsole and a cleated outsole, offering maximum protection against falling and penetrating objects.
• Other features include slip resistance, antistatic properties, energy absorption of the heel region, resistance to fuel oil.
SRC CERTIFIED SLIP RESISTANCE - Complies with both SRA & SRB
• SRA slip resistance: Tested on ceramic tile floors covered with a dilute soap solution; SRB slip resistance: Tested on steel floors covered with glycerine
• Actual slip resistance of the Dunlop Purofort Plus boots in practice on slippery tile and steel surfaces
COLD INSULATION - Prevents heat loss and offers outstanding thermal properties
• All Dunlop Purofort boots assure excellent cold insulation down to -20 °C.
• Classified as CI, the temperature decrease measured at the upper surface of the insole does not exceed 10 °C after 30 minutes.
FUEL OIL & CHEMICAL RESISTANT
• The outsole is resistant against oil, which assures that potentially adverse effects of oily substances on the protective properties of the boots are minimized.
• The boots offer protection against a wide variety of chemicals. The specific application with types of chemicals encountered and conditions faced will determine which boot should be opted for.
• The Dunlop boots feature energy absorption of the heel region which limits impact to the foot while walking.
• The provision of shock absorption capabilities within the footwear minimizes risk of injuries.
What People Say About Dunlop Purofort PLUS
Dunlop Purofort PLUS Product Specifications
|Boot Shaft :||PUROFORT® / Black or Yellow in colour|
|Toe Cap :||Steel|
|Insole :||Dunlop Premium PU|
|Outsole :||PUROFORT® / Black in colour|
|Cold Insulation :||-20 °C|
|Electric Insulation :||Antistatic|
|Safety Standard :||EN ISO 20345:2011 S5 CI CR SRC|
Dunlop Purofort PLUS vs Dunlop Purofort Boots
- Outsole: Dunlop Purofort PLUS boot's outsole has a sturdy unique design, offering maximum traction on uneven surfaces for ultimate safety and protection, suitable for working in demanding industrial environments. Dunlop Purofort boot's outsole features a regular slip-resistant design for assuring safe working conditions.
- Insole: A premium Dunlop PU insole is used in every pair of Dunlop Purofort PLUS boots, providing great ergonomic arch, heel and metatarsal support to reduce fatigue caused by long-day working or walking. Dunlop Purofort boot's insole offers basic support and comfort.
Why Dunlop Purofort?
Developed in 1980, Purofort® is the unique Dunlop® material with millions of evenly distributed air pockets making it ultra-lightweight and thermally insulating plus a cross-linked molecular structure that provides flexibility and strength.
Millions Of Air Pockets Providing Comfort:
- Dunlop is the only footwear manufacturer that uses high-pressure technology to produce its boots, making the material packed with millions of air pockets.
- Thanks to the evenly distributed air pockets, Purofort provides extreme thermal insulation, keeping your feet warm in the coldest conditions. It is also lightweight and comfortable.
Optimal Life Span Due To Molecular Structure that contains hard and soft blocks:
- Hard blocks: make your boot resistant to cuts and abrasion, giving them a longer lifespan
- Soft blocks: allow for a thinner shaft which increases flexibility and comfort
Video: Purofort guarantees long-lasting comfort
Compare Dunlop Purofort with Other Boot Materials
Lightweight: Purofort boots are up to 35% lighter than PVC, rubber or PU boots.
Thermally Insulating: Purofort prevents heat loss and provides thermal insulation down to -20C and even to -50C
Flexible: Purofort is extremely flexible and supple, giving you maximum comfort and great freedom of movement
Strong: Purofort provides maximum stretch, assuring you boots a longer life-time. Wear is considerably less than with rubber boots
Overall Performance: That's why over 10 million people are wearing these unique boots every day
Customers Also Bought
Dunlop Purofort PLUS Boots - Full SafetyRegular price From €71.54 From €87.99Unit price per
Dunlop FieldPro Boots - Full SafetyRegular price From €54.70 From €67.28Unit price per
Dunlop Purofort Thermo+ Full Safety BootsRegular price From €110.89 From €136.39Unit price per
Dunlop Safety Boots - Protomaster Chemical ResistantRegular price €17.07 €21.00Unit price per
Dunlop Acifort Safety Boots (Chemical-resistant & Heavy-duty)Regular price €26.81 €32.98Unit price per
Dunlop Purofort Boots - FoodPro MultigripRegular price From €69.36 From €85.31Unit price per
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.