€77.97 Incl. VAT
Made for the real thing, designed in a contemporary style for whole-day comfort and everyday use
S5 Certified: the most stringent safety footwear category
SRC Certified Slip Resistance: meet the most stringent requirements
Cold Insulation & 100% Waterproof
Fuel Oil & Chemical Resistance
Energy Absorption of the Heel Region
S5 CERTIFIED - Tested and certified in accordance with the EN ISO 20345:2011
• Equipped with a protective toecap and midsole and a cleated outsole, offering maximum protection against falling and penetrating objects.
• Other features include slip resistance, antistatic properties, energy absorption of the heel region, resistance to fuel oil.
SRC CERTIFIED SLIP RESISTANCE - Complies with both SRA & SRB
• SRA slip resistance: Tested on ceramic tile floors covered with a dilute soap solution; SRB slip resistance: Tested on steel floors covered with glycerine
• Actual slip resistance of the Dunlop Purofort Plus boots in practice on slippery tile and steel surfaces
COLD INSULATION - Prevents heat loss and offers outstanding thermal properties
• All Dunlop Purofort boots assure excellent cold insulation down to -20 °C.
• Classified as CI, the temperature decrease measured at the upper surface of the insole does not exceed 10 °C after 30 minutes.
FUEL OIL & CHEMICAL RESISTANT
• The outsole is resistant against oil, which assures that potentially adverse effects of oily substances on the protective properties of the boots are minimized.
• The boots offer protection against a wide variety of chemicals. The specific application with types of chemicals encountered and conditions faced will determine which boot should be opted for.
• The Dunlop boots feature energy absorption of the heel region which limits impact to the foot while walking.
• The provision of shock absorption capabilities within the footwear minimizes risk of injuries.
|Boot Shaft :||PUROFORT® / Black or Yellow in colour|
|Toe Cap :||Steel|
|Insole :||Dunlop Premium PU|
|Outsole :||PUROFORT® / Black in colour|
|Cold Insulation :||-20 °C|
|Electric Insulation :||Antistatic|
|Safety Standard :||EN ISO 20345:2011 S5 CI CR SRC|
Developed in 1980, Purofort® is the unique Dunlop® material with millions of evenly distributed air pockets making it ultra-lightweight and thermally insulating plus a cross-linked molecular structure that provides flexibility and strength.
Lightweight: Purofort boots are up to 35% lighter than PVC, rubber or PU boots.
Thermally Insulating: Purofort prevents heat loss and provides thermal insulation down to -20C and even to -50C
Flexible: Purofort is extremely flexible and supple, giving you maximum comfort and great freedom of movement
Strong: Purofort provides maximum stretch, assuring you boots a longer life-time. Wear is considerably less than with rubber boots
Overall Performance: That's why over 10 million people are wearing these unique boots every day
|Ireland & U.K.||Rest of EU|
|€0 - 150||€15||€17,35|
|€150 - €250||Free||€17,35|
|€250 - €800||Free||€32|
|€800 - €2000||Free||Free|