Adam Hall Defender 3 Cable Protector Ramp - 3 Channels
Customers Also Bought
Adam Hall Defender NANO Cable Protectors - 6 ChannelsRegular price €124.92 EURUnit price per
Gravity Hand Sanitizer HolderRegular price €41.57 EURUnit price per
Adam Hall Defender OFFICE Cable Protector - 4 ChannelsRegular price From €50.11 EURUnit price per
Adam Hall Defender NANO Cable Protector End RampsRegular price €38.96 EURUnit price per
Adam Hall Defender 3 Cable Protector ConnectorRegular price €30.70 EURUnit price per
Adam Hall Defender Compact - 7 ChannelsRegular price €72.28 EURUnit price per
Heavy-duty cable protector ramp with 3 channels, featuring a 73 mm profile, detachable dovetail connectors
Dimensions: 100x60x7.3 cm┋Weight: 22 kg┋3 Channels┋Max. Load: 5T (on a surface area of 20 x 20 cm)
Originally developed to guard electrical cables and prevent tripping hazards at rock concerts, Defender® cable protectors have become the standard in a wide variety of industrial, commercial, and public applications.
Made in Germany, the Defender® 3 cable protection system provides versatile cable routing and safe crossing for vehicles and pedestrians. It has 3 medium-large channels and built-in handles for easy portability. In the Defender 3 family, besides this main component - Cable Protector, you will find the 45-degree curve, the end ramp, and the connector plug as accessories.
Features & Benefits:
- Heavy-duty, non-slip all-round cable protector made of black, recyclable polyurethane with built-in carrying handles
- Generally, any street-legal vehicle can drive over this crossover. Also still permitted by road traffic regulations in terms of height. High stability even in the connected line.
- Modular System: Each cable protector has connectors and corresponding sockets that enable you to connect cable protectors in the same series continuously with each other with maximum stability.
- High-Tech Raw Material: All DEFENDER cable crossovers are made of extremely sturdy, unbreakable TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane). They feature a B2 fire-resistance rating (also available with a B1 rating - difficult to ignite - in compliance with DIN4102) and are resistant to oil, acids, and petrol.
- Perfect, all-round choice: Ideal for a wide range of applications like heavy wheeled traffic, construction sites, warehouses, carnivals, fairs, trade shows, exhibitions, shopping malls and music events.
- Easy Lock System: This very easy and efficient opening and locking system allows you to open and close the lid without tooling or special efforts. This exclusive feature also guarantees that the lid remains closed at all times, even when cars or trucks cross over it.
- Equipped with patented self-cleaning hinges: The dirt gathering around the hinges is automatically pushed out when opening and closing the lid of the DEFENDER cable protector
- Resistant to oil, acid, petrol and short-term contact with solvents
- DEFENDER® products contain no environmentally harmful PVC.
- Product type: Cable Protector - Straight
- 3 channels: 1 channel 45 x 50 mm, 2 channels 52 x 49 mm
- Dimensions: 100x60x7.3 cm
- Load-bearing capacity: approx. 5 t on a surface area of 20 x 20 cm
- Material: Polyurethane
- Colour: yellow / black
- Weight: 22.82 kg
- Hardness range: 88 Shore ± 4 Shore
- Fire Protection Class: B2
Temperature range: -40 to +70 °C