Lodestar Hoist Part - Upper Hook (Latchlok Type) - Large Frame R & RR
Customers Also Bought
Lodestar Hoist Part - Lower Hook Block Assembly - Small Frame B,C,F (V1)Regular price €152.17 EURUnit price per
POWER CORD (V1)Regular price €29.56 EURUnit price per
DIN-RAIL 5.00" LONGRegular price €3.70 EURUnit price per
MOTOR SHAFT INBOARD BEARING SNAP RING (V2)Regular price €0.78 EURUnit price per
LODESTAR PROTECTOR (MODEL L, R)Regular price €371.04 EURUnit price per
Control Station Grommet LodestarRegular price €4.63 EURUnit price per
Lodestar Hoist Part - Upper Hook (Latchlok Type)
This is a Latchlok style Upper Hook for all Lodestar Model R & RR Hoists, including both Next Gen and Classic Models. CM’s Latchlok hooks are available to replace the standard upper and lower hooks used on the Lodestar Electric Hoists.
Based on 830-10, Hooks shall be removed from service if damage such as the following is visible and shall only be returned to service when approved by a qualified person:
- Missing or illegible rated load identification or illegible hook manufacturers' identification or secondary manufacturer's identification.
- Excessive pitting, corrosion, cracks, nicks, or gouges.
- Wear: Any wear exceeding 10% of the original section dimension of the hook or its load pin.
- Deformation: Any visibly apparent bend or twist from the plane of the unbent hook.
- Throat opening: Any distortion causing an increase in the throat opening of 5% not to exceed W' (6mm).
- Inability to lock: Any self-locking hook that does not lock.
- Inoperative latch: Any damaged latch or malfunctioning latch that does not close the hook's throat.
- Thread wear, damage, or corrosion.
- Evidence of excessive heat exposure or unauthorized welding.
- Evidence of unauthorized alterations such as drilling, machining, grinding, or other modifications.
Hook Inspection Table