Pfaff Steel Jacks SJ 1500 - 10000 kg (DIN 7355)
Product No. SJ 15
Steel Jacks acc. to DIN 7355
Mechanical steel jacks can basically be used to lift almost all kinds of loads in maintenance and repair, shipbuilding, construction as well as agriculture.
They are reliable and proven equipment renowned worldwide for applications in industry, trade, and services.
In order to meet the high-quality standard, the devices are subjected to an overload test in the factory and provided with a test certificate and operating instructions with a declaration of conformity or a manufacturer’s declaration.
- The precisely machined gearbox with optimal gear ratio ensures a minimum of effort and smooth operation.
- The load can be positioned either on the head or the claw.
- By turning the operating lever the jack moves smoothly and conveniently up and down along the rack.
- The self-locking, anti-kickback operating lever reduces the risk of injuries. The handle can be tilted for use in confined spaces.
- The load is held securely in any position. Inside the load brake the axial brake pressure is generated by the load itself, thus, it is proportional to the size of the load.
- No reduction of capacity on the claw.
- Capacity: 1500 - 10000 kg
- Height: 725 - 800mm
- Weight: 17 - 43kg
Customers Also Bought
Pfaff SW-KAL Compact Aluminium Rope WinchRegular price From $619.00 From $761.37Unit price per
Pfaff Hand Gearbox S20 & S24Regular price From $374.00 From $460.02Unit price per
Pfaff Sluice Gate Jack SCH-WRegular price From $933.00 From $1,147.59Unit price per
Pfaff Manual Winch with Spur Gear Drive MWS 150-1500kgRegular price From $309.00 From $380.07Unit price per
Pfaff Wall-Mounted Rack And Pinion Jack ZWW/LRegular price From $406.00 From $499.38Unit price per
Pfaff Wire Rope Winch SW-W SGO 250-5000kgRegular price From $539.00 From $662.97Unit price per