Petzl SEQUOIA SRT Harness
Tree care seat harness for single-rope ascent techniques
It has a ventral attachment point that allows a ZIGZAG or ZIGZAG PLUS mechanical Prusik to be installed with CHICANE and KNEE ASCENT accessories. The extra-wide, semi-rigid waistbelt and leg loops provide comfort for the arborist. It is equipped with DOUBLE BACK PLUS self-locking buckles on the waistbelt and FAST LT PLUS automatic buckles on the leg loops.
The gated attachment points allow the user to easily connect a ZILLON or MICROFLIP lanyard, or to install several attachment bridges and accessories directly on the bridge. The harness also facilitates the carrying and organizing of work tools, with multiple equipment loops and retainers for attaching CARITOOL tool holders.
Features & Benefits
- Harness designed for using single-rope ascent techniques: ventral attachment point for installing a ZIGZAG or ZIGZAG PLUS mechanical Prusik with CHICANE and KNEE ASCENT accessories, and a rear buckle for installing a CROLL ventral rope clamp with SECUR shoulder straps.
Built for comfort:
- semi-rigid, wide waistbelt and leg loops for excellent positioning; sculpted and lined with foam padding for comfort during suspension
- two gated attachment points allow the user to easily connect a ZILLON or MICROFLIP lanyard, or to install several attachment bridges (fixed or adjustable) and accessories directly on the bridge (RING, SWIVEL)
- attachment bridge provides lateral mobility
- mobile side attachment points allow the user to follow the orientation of the lanyard during lateral movement
- ventral attachment point has textile bridge to improve comfort when walking
- waistbelt equipped with self-locking DOUBLEBACK PLUS buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- leg loops equipped with FAST LT PLUS buckles for quick and easy opening and fastening without the need to readjust them, even while wearing gloves. The locking system of the buckle limits the risk of it involuntarily unfastening
- DOUBLEBACK buckles for adjusting the height of the attachment bridge and allowing the arborist to position him/herself comfortably. The buckles have a plastic cover that guarantees locking
Facilitates carrying and organization of tools:
- nine pre-shaped equipment loops with protective sheath
- five slots for CARITOOL tool holder
- two retainers for a carabiner to hold a chainsaw or handsaw
- elastic for attaching a first aid kit
Can be accessorized in order to adapt the harness to its use:
- seat: improves comfort during prolonged suspension
- shoulder straps: connect to the ventral attachment point and the two rear slots on the waistbelt to transfer the load from the waistbelt to the shoulders
Waist Belt / Leg Loops (cm):
C069BA00: 65-80 / 44-59
C069BA01: 70-93 / 47-62
C069BA02: 83-120 / 50-65
- Attachment points: attachment bridge, gated attachment points, ventral attachment point, side attachment points
- Certification(s): CE EN 358, CE EN 813, EAC
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, polyethylene, aluminum, steel
Customers Also Bought
Petzl STRATO Hi Vis HelmetRegular price €90.00 €110.70Unit price per
Petzl RIG DescenderRegular price €135.00 €166.05Unit price per
Petzl AVAO SIT FAST HarnessRegular price €185.00 €227.55Unit price per
Petzl ABSORBICA-Y-MGO Energy AbsorberRegular price From €155.00 From €190.65Unit price per
Petzl MICRO TRAXION PulleyRegular price €63.00 €77.49Unit price per
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.